Stay in the heart of Springfield at the 'Panda Cottage!' This 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cottage is ideally located in a peaceful neighborhood yet just minutes from all of the action and excitement of downtown Springfield. Six guests in your travel group will spend leisurely days downtown and quiet nights together relaxing on the back patio or gathered around the wood-burning fireplace in the living room. Get ready for the perfect trip to the Land of Lincoln!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Basement: Sofa Bed
Park your car in the carport and head inside the 'Panda Cottage.' Hardwood floors and unique Asian decor create a warm and cozy feeling throughout the home.
Kick back on the sofa in the living room and watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV. On cooler evenings, start a fire in the wood-burning fireplace to get the chill out of the air.
If you're not eating out at one of the delicious restaurants in the area, make all of your meals in the fully equipped kitchen! The kitchen is well-stocked with pots, pans, and all of the appliances you need to make your favorite recipes. Step outside to the back patio and make a barbecue feast on summer nights.
Any business travelers can get work done in the basement, which has a table that's a perfect substitute for an office desk. Log on to the wireless internet access to burn the midnight oil before your next meeting! The finished basement also has a bar and entertainment center, making it a perfect place for everyone to unwind together.
When it's time to retire for the evening, you'll sleep well in either of the queen-sized beds or on the sofa bed in the basement. Wake up feeling refreshed and get ready for the day in the pristine bathroom!
The 'Panda Cottage' is in a quiet neighborhood - ideal for the traveling nurse who works nights at a nearby hospital and sleeps during the day. Though it's a quiet area, it's only minutes from all of the popular attractions downtown.
Tour the Old State Capitol and spend a day learning all about the 16th President at the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library. There are several other historic sites and museums in the downtown area that are sure to pique your interest.
Downtown Springfield also offers a number of great shops, where you can pick up souvenirs for all of your friends back home.
When you need to get some fresh air, rent a boat and spend the day on Lake Springfield. The 4,260-acre reservoir is just a few miles south of the property.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, fenced-in yard, patio, charcoal grill, flat-screen TV, wood-burning fireplace, free WiFi, iron, hairdryer, air conditioning, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, parking, and much more!
- Great Springfield location in a quiet neighborhood yet just minutes to downtown Springfield for museums and shopping
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Abraham Lincoln Capital Airport - 1200 Capital Airport Dr, Springfield, IL 62707, (~5.3 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note the property is not suitable for children
- Stays longer than one week will require a weekly cleaning
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in