|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
Gorgeous, 5000 square foot spacious home. 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, and sleeps up to 14 people. Huge open floor plan, excellent for families, friends, co-workers, teammates to gather and enjoy each others company. Private pool with safety pool fence. Tropically landscaped grounds. BBQ, spacious yard. Beautiful hike in neighborhood. Walking distance to ocean, short 5 minute drive to Hauula Shopping Center (Tamura's, Longs Drugs, Papa Ole's restaurant, Domino's Pizza, U.S. Post Office), 10 minute drive to Laie Town (Foodland, movie theatres, ice cream parlor, chinese restaurant and subway), the Polynesian Cultural Center and the famous Sunset Beach. Beautiful open kitchen, 70 inch TVs with DVD players and WiFi. Speakers throughout to support your i-pod/music. 20 minute scenic drive world famous North Shore beaches (Sunset beach, Banzai Pipeline, etc.), 30 minute drive to Kaneohe town and 45 minute drive to quaint Kailua Town. Hawaii Tax ID #W03238080-01
This was our second year staying at this property and it is AMAZING! Our extended family of 13 had a fantastic time! The property is beautiful and maintained very well! There have also been upgrades in the master bath that are wonderful! Brian and the two other gentlemen we met were awesome! Thank you for a relaxing and luxurious staycation!
Brian (manager) was awesome to deal with! The rooms were large and nicely done. The best part of this house is the spacious room, plentiful parking and air condition! The kitchen was large and stocked with pans and utensils. The pool was a nice touch with a fence around it so its safe when you have kids running around the area. Great for BBQ as well with a nice large grill. Overall we my friends and I had a great time here and we are sure to come back again! Plus there is cable and wifi! Thanks again!!
We made amazing memories as a family! This home we chose helped to make it amazing. We actually loved the location. Working with Brian was very easy. The home is beautiful and spacious. It was clean, and the bedrooms and bathrooms were perfect. We loved grilling on the back patio while watching the kids swimming in the pool. We would all watch the olympics together on the big screen TV, and play cards on one of the huge tables. The laundry room was great. AC was fabulous!
Seriously, we highly recommend this property!
This house was perfect. There were 15 people in our group and the house was very accommodating. There was plenty of sleeping and gathering spaces for us all. Brian was such a pleasure to deal with. Adam and Al were great as well. There were fruit trees on the property that we were able to eat and it was great. Fantastic place overall. Thank you Brian!
Our family of 17 people traveled to Oahu to celebrate my Dad's 80th birthday and this house was perfect for all us to be together and not on top of each other. The kitchen is huge and has everything you need and enough dishes, etc for a large group. The bedrooms are spacious, the beds were very comfortable and each room had it's own air conditioner which was great! The pool and yard were beautiful - our kids swam and ran around in the yard and played while the adults relaxed poolside. Plenty of bathrooms in this house and all are beautifully appointed. When we had questions, Brian was quick to respond - thank you! Hauula is a little bit off the beaten path but only a 30 minute drive to the North Shore attractions and about an hour down to Waikiki. We highly recommend Kokololio Beach Park - it's a great beach for boogie boarding and only about 2 miles from the house and had plenty of parking. This house was everything it was advertised to be and I would not hesitate to recommend it to others or stay again.
We booked this property for our 50 guest Wedding and Birthday celebrations for early February. We really liked the property but we were far from impressed with the way it was managed.
• Manager was very elusive about payments. We had asked about how to make the event fee payment for two weeks prior to the event and did not receive a proper answer. Upon arrival he requested it in cash without a receipt.
• He arrived on the property unannounced during the wedding at 9:15pm to tell us to shut the party down by 9:30pm, when it was originally discussed to be 10pm per local ordinances. Manager was also intrusively watching our guests and stating that some should not drive, when transportation was organized for all our guests. If the manager wanted to police the reception, he should have been around when a random local came through the front door and asked “where the bar was” and had to be told to leave by the groom’s mother.
• Property was not properly prepared for check-in much less a wedding on the grounds. The green bin and cut plants were out in the yard, a tenant’s belongings by the ceremony site, lights were out on the pathway and the grill was not cleaned. Since the manager did not respond immediately, the groom and his mother picked up all the trimmings on the lawn.
• A few more people rent/live either attached to the main house or in other units (barn and shed). Our main concern was the person living in the shed on the property during our stay.
• We purchased a lot of food for our celebrations, and the refrigerator’s temperature, located in the main house, was never below 50 F when it should be between 35-39. We informed the manager to which he said “Well you guys are opening and closing the fridge too much and its hot outside”. Luckily we had rented the barn and used the fridge there, so all our food did not spoil.
• We also rented the Barn which was not clean upon arrival, had no garbage can inside and our guest saw mice running around.
• We did not receive our deposit back until a month after check out. Refund was delayed due to the insert of a rice cooker that may or may not have been misplaced by the catering company. It was not until we purchased a 60$ rice cooker, after spending almost 10,000 dollars during our four-day stay, that we were finally refunded our deposit. When we called to voice our concerns, he told us that “he didn’t need to listen to this on his day off” and that “maybe we should not do wedding’s anymore”. Enough said!
Hau'ula is located conveniently between the famed North Shore of O'ahu and nearby eastern towns of Kaneohe and beautiful Kailua. It's rural charm and country feel is complimented by breathtaking Ko'olau mountain views and scenic coastal views and beaches.
And there is also two very popular attractions nearby, The Polynesian Cultural Center, is about 10 minutes and Kualoa Ranch, is about 15 minutes away.
|Cleaning fee||$500 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||$79|
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
In order to keep our rental rates reasonable, additional fees may be assessed for the following:
moving furniture back to original location, washing and putting away dishes, stained or damaged linen and towels, plumbing service for misuse of sinks, toilets, bathtubs, showers, pool service for misuse of pool.