Located on the shore of beautiful, pristine Lake Coeur d'Alene, this Worldmark condo offers:
* Full kitchen stocked with all the pots, pans, utensils and dishes you need.
* Complimentary coffee, tea, and basic spices.
* King size bed in Master bedroom, 2 Twin beds in second bedroom, Queen murphy bed in living area.
* Check in Friday, May 25 at/after 4 pm. Check out Monday, May 28 by noon.
· High-speed Internet access (fee applicable)
· Air conditioning
· Satellite TV
· DVD player
· Stereo with CD player
· Gas fireplace
· Electric barbecue
· Murphy bed
· Washer and dryer
· Iron and ironing board
· Indoor pool
· Outdoor volleyball court
· Swimming area in lake
· Shared computer with Internet
· Golfing at championship courses
· Hiking at Tubbs Hill and Mineral Ridge Trail
· Boutiques, galleries & museums
· Northern Pacific Depot Railroad Museum
· Cataldo Mission
· Skiing and snowboarding at Silver Mountain
· Lake tours by seaplane
· Silverwood Theme Park
· Walking and jogging
· Spokane (GEG) 56 mi
· Moses Lake (MWH) 160 mi
· Missoula (MSO) 160 mi
* The check-in parking lot will be refurbished starting May 14, 2018 through June 15, 2018. The parking lot at the check-in building will be temporarily closed to cars. The work will only take place for a few days, but it is season and weather dependent. Guests may be required to follow signs indicating alternate routes to resort amenities and services.
* We recommend supplies and groceries be purchased in Coeur D'Alene prior to arriving at the resort.
* The Maximum height for underground parking is 7'4". The HOA does not allow trailer parking on-site, however there is limited trailer parking available at the check-in office. There is also an on-site marina that offers boat moorage for a fee.
* The on-site restaurant and associated beach area is closed to the public, including WorldMark owners and guests.