|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
****Contact us for stays of less than a month.**** Minutes from Disneyland, Knott's, and the beach (Huntington, Seal and Sunset beaches) in western Orange County near the 405 and 22 freeways. Close to favorite attractions like Disneyland, California Adventure, Downtown Disney, Anaheim Angels Baseball, The Mighty Ducks Ice Hockey, Anaheim Convention Center, Honda Center, Universal Studios, the Lakers, Clippers, Staples Center, Huntington and Newport Beaches, Hollywood and L.A., The Block of Orange, South Coast Plaza, San Diego, and all Southern California attractions.
THE HOME FEATURES:
• A brand-new, beautiful top-to-bottom renovation
• Porcelain tile, ultra-plush carpeting in the bedrooms
• Gas fireplace for cozy movie nights
• Adirondack chairs around a natural-gas brick firepit
• Gas barbecue
• Deep-soak Kohler bathtub (with wine-glass shelf!) for a post-Disneyland soak
• Wine refrigerator
• Custom window coverings
• Gorgeous custom granite countertops
• Two bedrooms and a kids’ loft, all with 1080p high-definition flat-screen TVs
• High-def TVs in all bedrooms and kitchen
• Two queen Sleep Number beds
• Futon (best for kids)
• High-quality inflatable Instabed for extra guests
• Lounge-like living room with electric reclining EZ chairs, rocker-recliner EZ chairs, reading station with EZ chair, and a 55-inch high-definition Smart TV with free Netflix
• DVD movie library (alphabetized!)
• Cable/Satellite entertainment
• Free wi-fi internet
• Free wi-fi printer for printing projects, boarding passes, etc.
• Outdoor dining and lounging with string lights
• Gated community
• Two-car garage
• Extra parking on street
• Super-deep washer with quick-drying super-capacity gas dryer
• Board games
• Multiple power strips for charging iPads, phones, etc.
• Wireless laser printer for printing boarding passes, coupons, etc.
• Dual-pane windows for a good night’s sleep
• Keurig Coffee Maker
• Regular Coffee Maker
• Stainless Steel Dishwasher
• Play yard crib in master bedroom closet
• Beach chairs, towels and umbrellas
• Intimate front porch for quiet breakfasts for two
THE NEIGHBORHOOD FEATURES:
• 15-minute drive to Disneyland, 10 minutes to Knott’s, 10 minutes to beach, 15 minutes to Catalina ferry, bar & grille across the street
• Restaurants & shopping
• Nearby golfing
• 30 seconds to freeway entrances/exits
• Community pool
Wanting to be closer to their family after retiring, our grandparents bought this home when it was built in 1978 and passed it down to our mom, who in turn passed it to her children as a getaway from the Arizona heat.
We have many friends in Arizona who stay in hotels in California when they visit. We think that's a shame, so we wanted to open the doors to those seeking something different.
We're betting that guests like you want an upscale, more private place where you could cook or grille together with friends and family, or sit around the fire under the glow of the string lights. And we tried to keep it reasonably priced to encourage you to stay longer and get to know the area.
We want you to have all the amenities and comforts of home -- to use the townhouse as a 'forward operating base' of relaxation. To that end, we created a place, almost from scratch, where we would want to stay -- because we stay here, too.
In short, this is our home away from home, and we would be honored if you made it yours.
Jason Owsley purchased this townhome in 1978
Our townhome has been in the family for 35 years. We hope you have a great time while you're here.
1. Location. There may not be a better location, both in terms of centrality and accessibility. Almost nothing in Orange County is more than 20 minutes away. A 12-minute trip down Pacific Coast Highway brings you to Huntington Beach. Another 5 minutes, and you're in Newport Beach. Even a day trip to San Diego is only 80 minutes away.
2. Comfort. This place is made for relaxing. From the Sleep Number beds to the 'reclining living room,' we wanted this to be an upscale crash pad with a depth of comfort and a unique feel.
3. The back yard. A cold drink, a warm fire, and a hot grill. 'Nuff said.
4. Air-conditioning. It has been a hot year in California, and while many California rentals make do on 93-degree days with ceiling fans and open windows, our coastal getaway keeps you cool.
5. How about a soak? When your feet are killing you from a marathon Disneyland adventure, come back and sink into the deep Kohler soaking tub. Notice how the wine glass fits perfectly into that niche? It was built that way, with your aching bones and need for relaxation in mind.
We loved this place so much and hope to return again! It is very clean and has everything you should need! Jason was extremely professional and kind and a joy to work with! The townhouse is so charming and cozy!
We truly enjoyed our time at this townhouse. We traveled here during the holidays from Arizona while taking my family to Knotts Berry Farm and the very touristy Holllywood. The townhouse was the perfect location for our drive over to Knotts and was everything we needed. The accommodations were clean, comfortable and well furnished with a beautiful kitchen and bathrooms. The linen closet was stocked with towels and extra blankets - it was chilly when we were visiting - and the kitchen had all the cookware and needs my 5-children family needed. We also very much appreciated that we had a garage to park in and a gated community. Even though Garden Grove is a quiet, nice little town, we felt extra peace of mind knowing we were parked in a garage within a private community. The grocery store is also just a block away too which made it great to grab some groceries before settling in. I very much recommend this property and will be staying here again on our next adventure to the LA area.
We have a family of six (4 kids) and we always look for great little places that will comfortably accommodate our family. This place was perfect for us! It has recently been very tastefully remodeled with beautiful bathrooms and a fantastic kitchen. There is a large washer and dryer that is essential for any family with kids. If you have little ones this place has everything you could possibly need: pack n play, high chairs, TV in every room, beach toys (I could go on). For mom and dad there is a beautiful patio with cozy gas fire pit to enjoy after the kids go to bed with beautiful ambient lighting. There is also a great heated community pool with a jacuzzi. The two bedrooms each have a queen sleep number bed. Loft (which can serve as 3rd bedroom) has a futon that kids enjoyed sleeping on. there are so many great things I could say but I will end my review with this... The owners were genuinely concerned with making sure our stay was a great experience and checked in to make sure we had everything we needed! I could not recommend this place more strongly! Oh, one more thing... If you are visiting Disneyland or Knott's this place is super convenient!
We flew into Cali for a restaurant show and found this house on VRBO that looked like it would fit the needs of my 2 colleagues and I. We arrived to the gated community and parked our rental car in the spacious garage. The house was clean and gorgeous. Everything we needed was there. The beds were very comfortable as well as the leather recliners in the living room. Flat screens in almost every room in the house was great. The outside patio was awesome and the fire pit was great way to relax after a long day of walking the show. The house was close to the Convention Center, Disney and the beach. The owner Jason was a extreme pleasure to deal with. It's good to know that this house will be where we stay for the next show!
It is good location and reasonable facility. There is only one bath room, it is not sufficient
the property was more than we could have hoped, location was excellent, space was great, the back yard was wonderful with the fire pit etc was great in the evening, many a meal cooked out side. can not wait to use it again, and highly recommend, the picutres do not do it justice. Beds were very comfortable, Jason was readily available if had any questions, had book with all instructions etc. Jason was very friendly and a pleasure to dea with. Very clean property and secure. Highly recommend
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
The townhouse is in the Seal Beach/Los Alamitos area near the confluence of the 405 and 22 freeways. Nearby attractions include Huntington Beach, Seal Beach, Sunset Beach, Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, the farmer's markets and street fairs, as well as the Catalina Island ferry and countless other attractions.
* Of special note is nearby Park Ave restaurant, which has received rave reviews from our guests. It's located at 11200 Beach Boulevard in Stanton, less than 4 miles away (and on the way to Disneyland if you're taking the streets).