|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
Beautifully remodeled, including fully appointed kitchen with new cabinets and granite counters. This property is perfect for up to six adults to enjoy the amenities of the complex and the activities Palm Springs has to offer.
• 2nd floor end unit in South Palm Springs. Approximately 1.5 miles from downtown and Spa Hotel & Casino.
• This upper floor condo has relaxing hideaway charm with style and modern comforts. The open floor plan combines the open living room with dining room and bar area.
• 3 bedrooms, 2 baths. Sleeps up to 6! Perfect for 3 couples, or a family. Each unique bedroom suite features queen or king size beds, flat screen HD TV’s, basic cable, WiFi. Premium cable available for seasonal rentals.
• Master bedroom with en suite bath.
• Split bedroom floor plan with carpet in bedrooms.
• Fully appointed kitchen, ready to cook and entertain, with all cleaning supplies.
• All glassware and dinnerware provided for everyday use and entertaining.
• Gas grill and BBQ utensils for cooking.
• Beautiful unobstructed western views of the mountains in quiet location. Expansive view balcony for intimate dining and entertaining (with gas grill).
• Cathedral ceilings in living and dining rooms.
• All new double pane windows and sliding doors with plantation shutters.
• In unit laundry.
• Towels, pool towels and all linens provided.
• The living room boasts a 50 inch flat screen HD TV with DVR, as well as surround sound to provide you with the theater experience.
• Large pool and spa within steps of the unit. Two additional fresh water pools in the community.
• Covered parking included with a seasonal rental.
* Please note: This property has a minimum rental of one month (per condo association regulations).
Centrally located in South Palm Springs, this units boasts convenience to every amenity, while offering a quiet and tranquil location.
Rancho La Paz boasts a large heated salt water pool (near this condo) with year-round hot tub and gazebo. In addition, the complex has tennis courts, two additional pools and walking paths. Grocery, hardware and gift stores are a short walk away. Downtown Palm Springs is a 1.5 miles away, with world class restaurants and shopping. The complex backs up to the historic Deepwell Estates neighborhood, perfect for morning walks amongst the mid-century and desert architecture.
The condo is just as represented. Great location, great amenities. Within walking distance of anything you might need (restaurants, bars, groceries). David, the owner, is a pleasure to deal with. Stayed for the month of February. Highly recommend. Will be going back.
We were visiting from Asia. We were very impressed by the amenities of the condo. It was comfortable and charming. The views of the mountains were incredible. The condo is very close to the swimming pool. The condo was very clean and equipped for all our needs. The location is within very close location to downtown, shopping and golfing.
The condo is very well furnished and the colours are bright and cheerful.
It is a very relaxing environment.
We will definitely return and again stay here.
The gated community of Rancho La Paz boasts a large salt water pool and spa, plus two fresh water pools and four tennis courts.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
-Please note: This property has a minimum rental of one month (per condo association regulations).
Available year round with 30 day notice. -Renters are responsible for the $125 cleaning fee regardless of length of stay. -Tax is not included in the condo rates.
$3,300/month:Peak Season (December, January, February, March & April); $2,500/month LOW Season (May through November)
$125-Cleaning fee; $49-Insurance Fee
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.