|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
Welcome to Sliver Pines Cottage!
3 bedroom, 3 bath charming log cottage in North Breckenridge just 3 miles from the Breck Gondola and easy access to Hwy 9, I-70, and other local ski resorts.
-Sleeps 8 adults + 2 kids
-Great mountain views
WHAT MAKES OUR SPACE UNIQUE?
Great location and unbeatable views! We are located just off Hwy 9 on the North side of Breckenridge which makes a short 3 mile drive to the Breck Gondola as well as easy access out to I-70 and other local ski resorts.
Check out our pictures with the view from our deck and our hot tub. We're across from Peak 4 in the 10-Mile Range with views of the ski slopes on Peaks 6-9.
ABOUT THE HOUSE:
Guests will have access to the entire 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house including:
* Sleeps 8 adults + 2 kids
- Master Bedroom: 1 King Bed (sleeps 2)
- Master Sitting Room: Twin Murphy Beds X 2 (sleeps 2)
- Main Floor Bedroom: XL Twin Beds X 2 (sleeps 2)
- Lower Level Bedroom: 1 Queen Bed (sleeps 2)
- Lower Level Playhouse: A kid sized playhouse with bunk beds for kids up to 10 years old (sleeps 2)
* 3 full baths
- Master Bath: steam shower, whirlpool tub, sink, toilet, hair dryer
- Main Floor Bath: sink, toilet, tub w/ shower
- Lower Level Bath: sink, toilet, tub w/ shower
See our pictures for a floor plan of the house.
Additional Amenities include:
- Washer / Dryer
- Pack-n-Play and highchair
- Fire-pit in the backyard
- Gas grill on the deck
COMMUNICATION WITH US:
We strive to answer all your emails and inquiries as quickly as possible, usually within a few hours. Approx 1 week before you arrive we'll send you a welcome email with your personal access code for the front door, directions, and our email and phone numbers. Don't hesitate to call us during your stay if you need anything at all. A comprehensive guest book is also located in the house with additional information.
This is our family home. Please respect the house and the neighbors.
The best thing about out neighborhood? Paved Roads! Not many rentals in Breck (or Blue River) can say they have paved roads all the way to the house!
- Downtown Breck and Breck Gondola parking is approx 3 miles
- Summit Stage bus stop is located at the entrance to our subdivision approx 1/2 mile from the house (free bus to Breck, Frisco, Dillon, Copper Mtn)
- Airport Road Parking lot with free shuttle to the Breck Gondolas is approx 1 mile from the house
* Silver Pines Cottage is owned jointly by a brother, a sister, our spouses and kids. We are Colorado locals who know the area and enjoy many of our own weekends at the house. We welcome your questions and comments by phone or email any time.
* Growing up, we never dreamed of being able to own a vacation house in Colorado’s beautiful ski country. Now we’re excited to share our dream house with you.
Zach & Sara, Tim & Andrea purchased this house in 2013
Our stay at Silver Pines Cottage was wonderful. Not far from activities in downtown Breckenridge. Clean, with great, updated features. Our daughter loved the little play area, guest loved the hot tub. Lot's of room to spread out and have privacy.
Would definitely recommend to friends and visit again if possible. It made our wedding weekend even more special and allowed us more time to spend with family.
We truly had a nice stay at the Silver Pines Cottage. I would recommend this property. The only thing I would say is that the yard out back is very small and drops off sharply down the mountain! We have several children and this part did not work well for us. Other than that, the house was very clean and enjoyable!!
We enjoyed our two night stay here. Lots of space for even a much larger group than our family of four. Very nice hot tub. One drawback is proximity to busy road with traffic noise, plus construction.
Our family had a wonderful 3-night stay in this lovely cottage! When the kids walked in they said, "it's what I always dreamed a mountain house would be like!" Beautiful inside and out! It was clean, well maintained, well stocked with essentials in the kitchen and very comfortable... a home away from home! We enjoyed the gorgeous mountain views from the back deck, hot tub and fire pit. We also enjoyed playing the variety of board games available. It was a perfect distance from downtown Breckenridge, hikes & horseback riding. We would definitely stay here again!!
Very comfortable, great family atmosphere, great views from the large deck. We stayed with a party of 10 including 2 small children and enjoyed the fact that there are bedrooms on each of the 3 levels so enough room for some privacy but also lots of room for time together. Easy access to the home from Rt 9 and easy access to Breckenridge. Would love to stay in this home again!
My family and I just stayed at the Silver Pines Cottage for a week. It was very nice! It was very clean and had a wonderful view! The hot tub was one of our " Must Haves" and it was big enough to accommodate 5 of us each night after skiing. The owner, Sara, was very helpful and responded to every question quickly. The cottage had everything we needed to have a wonderful stay. It came supplied with all sorts of stuff to make you feel like home. They even had a someone clean the driveway of some fresh snow that dropped the night before. It is well maintained and has a very nice brand new deck on the back for a great view! It's only a few minutes from the Gondola that brings you to the lifts. Booking through Home Away was really easy too. I would recommend this to anyone I know going to look for a very nice place to stay in Breckinridge!!!
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|