Fall in love with the luxury of the Land of Opportunity in this 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental condo in Bella Vista. Located in the heart of the Metfield Golf Complex, home to 27 top-notch holes of golf, this 1,152-square-foot condo for 4 is perfect for a golf weekend, romantic getaway or outdoor adventure. No matter what brought you to Northwestern Arkansas, you're sure to feel right at home as you lounge on the furnished deck and take advantage of the community amenities.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
When you need a break from the elements, head into the cozy living room and lounge on one of the recliners. As you watch the Razorbacks game on the flat-screen Apple TV, try not to be distracted by the delicious aromas emanating from the fully equipped kitchen.
With expansive countertops, a spacious floor plan, and lots of storage space, the kitchen has everything you'll need to feel like the 'Next Food Network Star.'
Once you've taken your final bites at the dining table for 4, head onto the furnished deck for a nightcap with your loved ones. Sitting just feet from the golf course, the deck is a great place to soak up the sun and unwind.
The master bedroom, complete with a plush king bed and en-suite bathroom, truly feels like a 5-star hotel suite.
Didn't get to claim the master suite? Don't worry, the second bedroom's top of the line queen bed will usher you right to sleep.
Be sure to take advantage of Bella Vista's community amenities during your stay. With access to a mini-golf course, pickleball, basketball, and tennis courts, a fitness center, seasonal pool, and more, this condo complex offers all the fun of an all-inclusive resort.
Grab your golf clubs and hit the links at one of Metfield Golf Complex's gorgeous courses. With a 9-hole course sitting steps from the condo and Dogwood Golf Club's 18-hole located just across the street, there is plenty of golf to be played.
If you prefer action sports to leisure sports, take a quick ride to NWA's Back 40 Loop, the area's newest mountain biking attraction offering 40 miles of trails. The property is less than 1 mile from the mountain bike trails, so matter which direction you choose to take the trail, you'll find have an unforgettable ride.
For an exciting evening of art and culture, head 10 miles down the road to Downtown Bentonville and peruse the Crystal Bridges Museum of Art. Built by world-renowned architect Moshe Safdie, this gorgeous structure features several exhibits, a library, sculpture park, restaurant, and more!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen Apple TV, furnished deck, free WiFi, golf course views, in-unit laundry machines, parking for 3 vehicles, and more!
- Bella Vista's community amenities include a mini-golf course, pickleball, basketball, and tennis courts, a fitness center, seasonal pool, and more
- Unbeatable Bella Vista Location - Steps from 2 golf courses, walking distance to NWA's Back 40 Loop for excellent mountain biking, and 10 miles from Downtown Bentonville's museums and restuarants
- Closest Commercial Airport - Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport - 1 Airport Blvd, Bentonville, AR 72712, (~20.1 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in