|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Granite House, a unique vacation home on a granite outcrop overlooking Lake LBJ, in Granite Shoals, Texas. With four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and a nice selection of amenities, Granite House will accommodate your private getaway, or a large gathering of your family and friends.
Speaking of 'family,' parents of young children will appreciate that while our lakefront is conveniently close, it's still far enough way to keep the little ones safe.
Special Note: Lake LBJ is a 'constant level' lake. Even in times of severe drought, Lake LBJ will be full, and the public boat ramp and private slip available to Granite House guests remain usable.
And, ask about our discounts for the military and stays of 5 or more nights!
Granite House Amenities
• The upstairs has three bedrooms and two baths
• Master bedroom has a king size bed, sitting area with two recliners and cable television, office desk, master bathroom and porch
• Second bedroom has a double bed, futon sleeper sofa and a wet bar with sink, microwave and cabinets; Second bathroom is between two bedrooms with a tub/shower combo and sink with vanity
• Third bedroom has a king-sized bed, plenty of dresser drawer space, television and closet.
• Bedroom with king size bed, dresser drawers and closet; Bathroom with standup shower and pedestal sink
• Large living area with sectional sofa, stone fireplace, coffee table, cable television with DVD and stereo
• Entertainment area with pool/ping pong table and wine bar
• Full kitchen with cooking utensils, dishes, pots/pans, walk-in pantry, double sink, dishwasher, microwave and stove
• Kitchen eating area with seating for 6, and a dining area with seating for 8, plus two bar stools at kitchen counter
• Outdoor patio featuring hammock and patio furniture with views of lake and hill country.
• WiFi throughout the home
• Granite House is just a short stroll away from a city park (good for fishing, swimming and picnics) with a public boat ramp
• This park is next-door to a private dock with electricity, and a private slip available for Granite House guests
• The city of Marble Falls - with a wide selection of entertainment, dining and shopping opportunities - is only a 15-minute drive away
We purchased this home for our retirement and to enjoy for family getaways on the water. We love Granite House, but cannot be there full-time yet, so we offer it as a vacation rental to others looking for a lake country getaway. Please come stay with us!
Jeff and Rita
Rita purchased this house in 2011
A spacious lake house in a rural setting, just 10 minutes from Marble Falls and one hour from Austin.
Comfortable porches with relaxing views, both upstairs and downstairs. Lots to do in the area, yet nice to stay 'home' and relax. Also, a great neighborhood for a walk along the lake.
My family went to Texas for a family reunion. We were 12 people that stayed here. It was peaceful to hear the doves and very quiet area. My nephews especially loved all of the deer that would come, literally, to our back door! We also really enjoyed our serious games of pool!! The place was clean and very spacious for our family. Just a few fans were not working, but wasn't a problem. Overall, we thoroughly enjoyed our little getaway. I definitely would recommend this place to anyone who enjoys chilling on the two balconies and quiet time!!!!
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this property!! The deer were abundant and it was a joy to sit on the patio and watch them. Having the boat slip and a place for our grandchildren to play in the water was great! We had a group of 11 and had plenty of room for everyone. This is definitely a place we will consider again! A big Thank You to the owners for their thoughtfulness and care.
The house was absolutely perfect for a 4th of July get away with a group of friends. We had a group of 10 of us go down for the 4th and absolutely loved everything about this house. The large upstairs and downstairs deck was very nice to have to watch the fireworks and relax at night. It slept all of us couples comfortably and the ping pong table was a HUGE hit! Being right next to the boat slip with easy access for our boat and jet ski was a huge plus! Rita was a fantastic host and was more than understanding and accommodating. She was extremely responsive and very easy to deal with! I would recommend this rental property to anyone looking for a great time and easy access to the water. This house was Perfect for what we wanted and we thuroughly enjoyed our stay!
The house had plenty of room for our group and the house sits is in a quiet area of Granite Shoals. We used the patio daily and enjoyed the views of the lake. The girls loved the ping pong table, and the guys enjoyed fishing in the mornings. The house and pictures were as described on VRBO. Rita was a true pleasure to work with and was quick to answer any questions I had.
We couldn't have asked for a better place for our group to stay. The house is perfectly set up for everyone's needs, and located exactly where we needed it to be. Our activities were in Marble Falls and Johnson City ... perfect!
The house was very roomy and comfortable. Quiet area, yet not too far from restaurants and stores. We enjoyed sitting on the decks, and around the fire pit. The TV system was great also- free Netflix and more! Everything went very smoothly and would recommend this house to anyone staying in that area. We did not use the boat lift this time but that is also a nice feature. We hope to stay again soon- thank you for sharing your home.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000|
Book 5 nights or more and get one night free!