|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
CASA MANANA is where you want to stay when you visit Austin.
This recently remodeled 3 bed/2 bath modern home is nestled in the heart of Austin's South Congress (SoCo) and South Lamar (SoLa) district. A great location to experience everything unique about Austin! Relax and enjoy this light, contemporary home just minutes from everywhere you will want to go. Beautiful acacia wood floors throughout contrast the sleek caesar stone counters & appliances that reflect off the glass backsplash in the kitchen. The latest appliances & cookware in our chef's kitchen will make you feel right at home if you choose to stay in for a meal. When you do leave, any traveler will be enamored with the choices--from amazing local restaurants and bars to boutique 'Austin-only' shopping experiences to our city's gorgeous hike and bike trails.
Traveling with a large group?—combine this home with our other home just 9 houses down, Property #401279.
***City of Austin License # OL 2013 042007***
To view interactive floor plans & virtual tour, go to www.nestvr.com.
Every culinary desire can be met! The island is perfect for dining and entertaining. This well-appointed kitchen includes microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender and of course a disposal! If you prefer to grill, you will enjoy a brand new stainless propane grill just steps from the kitchen.
- Comfortable leather SLEEPER sofa and 3 leather recliner chairs are perfect for conversation, reading or viewing the 50' LCD TV with cable and surround sound.
- Enjoy your iPod/iPhone music with the high quality speaker system
- Large windows offer generous natural light
- Wi-Fi throughout the home
- Generous parking in front of the house, 5 cars
- Huge back yard for entertaining with BBQ grill & outdoor table/chairs/umbrella
ALSO PROVIDED DURING YOUR STAY:
• High thread-count linens & plush towels
• Full size laundry room with new high capacity HE washer & dryer, with laundry soap
• Stocked kitchen with everything you need to entertain
• Coffee maker & Starbucks Coffee, creamer & sugars
• Complimentary toiletries
• Starter supply of all soaps and paper products
• Luxury pillow top mattresses
• Queen luxury air mattress with auto inflate/deflate ($50 additional charge, includes bedding)
• Welcome Basket with bottle of wine, wine tote, Austin Visitors Guide & House Book
• If you need us, we are available 24hrs each day with live help
- Wonderful walking neighborhood
- Walk to bars & restaurants less than .2mi
- DOWNTOWN is only 1.2 miles and an easy bike ride or $8 cab ride. The airport is a 15min drive.
NOTE: No more than 6 unrelated adults may reside in the home per City of Austin Code Ordinance 25.2.511.
Nest Vacation Rentals
The fun, modern eclectic neighborhood so close to downtown personifies Austin's tagline, 'KEEP AUSTIN WEIRD'. We love the area and all the neighbors.
This HOME is located in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Austin you will enjoy everything our city has to offer with all of the conveniences that make any vacation translate into wonderful memories. The proximity to activities, entertainment and restaurants while offering a private, peaceful, less expensive alternative to a hotel room makes this property so attractive. Generous parking both in front and in back of the home is such a bonus over other Downtown /SoCo homes that have little to no parking options.
The SoCo Bungalow was the most comfortable home away from home we've stayed in! Everything we needed was at our disposal. Tracey & Thad have thought of everything and even decorated it as though they lived there. All furnishings are new & beautiful. Gorgeous kitchen & lovely backyard for grilling in comfort.
We will come back!
I rented Casa Bonita the week before my wedding to spend time with out of town guests who i don't get to see much. The house is fantastic. Brand new washer and dryer, comfortable bedrooms and living area, beautiful backyard - we couldn't have asked for more.
We rented to place because of its proximity to St. Eds and the backyard. Inspite of the heavily trafficked area (Oltorf), the house was fairly quiet. The space was perfect for the number of people that stayed (5) and the event that we had in the backyard. The kitchen, bathrooms and laundry room were well stocked with dishes, linens, coffee service, etc. I did not realize that there would be an "event" fee as an additional cost. The convenience of having our friends and family over was worth the "event" fee.
The house worked out great for our 4 night stay in Austin. Even though it is not located right in downtown Austin we found it very convenient to all of the attractions, shopping and, of course, good restaurants. House was clean and yard was pristine. Beds were comfortable and plenty of linens were provided.
Lucked into this home. Pictures truly depict the "real thing"--home is nicely decorated. Everything is high quality. Kitchen is very well-stocked if you plan to eat-in. Outside stainless propane grill was a surprise & allowed us to eat in a nice steak dinner and actually enjoy our meal outside on the porch in the beautiful weather. I would recommend this home and will be back.
Three couples stayed at Casa Manana for the first weekend on Austin City Limits Festival 2015 in October! The house was so perfect! Clean, tastefully decorated and comfortable! We were in walking distance of all the fun and events which made things so nice! You could also easily get a Uber as well! Planning was so easy with the owner. I hope to get back to Austin soon as there was so much more to do! Will definitely plan our stay at Casa Manana again!!!