** Please note that the homeowner lives on site w/ their dogs, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
Escape to Tennessee to stay at this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment situated on 27 acres of private property! This fisherman's paradise boasts accommodations for up to 6 guests, a private catch and release pond, and river access. Catch a race at Bristol Motor Speedway or simply relax outdoors with friends and family on your next Rogersville getaway!
Bedroom 1: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Non-stop fishing and outdoor fun await as you arrive at this 27-acre riverfront paradise featuring its own catch and release pond and access to Honeycutt Shoals! The apartment is situated above the garage and offers all of the comforts of home.
The open living space features beautiful wood accents and hunting decor creating a cabin-like feel. Start your relaxing vacation on the plush sofas in the living room while watching the flat-screen Smart TV with Netflix and Amazon Prime.
Start your morning off right by preparing a hearty breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen featuring modern appliances. Set the table for 4 and enjoy your culinary creation with friends and family.
As the day comes to a close, retire to the 2 well-appointed bedrooms to rest your head on the soft queen beds. Wake up feeling refreshed and rinse off in the bathroom before heading outside for another day of fun in nature.
Grab your fishing rod and take a short stroll to the private catch-and-release pond on the property. When you're ready for a change of scenery, head down a little further on the property to drop a line in Honeycutt Shoals and land a small mouth bass.
Experience the small-town culture of Rogersville with a quick 20-minute trip downtown to browse the boutique shops or dine at the local restaurants. For a little more action, make the 45-minute drive to Kingsport where you can visit Bays Mountain Park & Planetarium, the Allandale Mansion, or rent kayaks at Grip Outdoor.
53 miles from the property is the famed Bristol Motor Speedway playing host to a number of events including NASCAR races. This track is one of the loudest in the circuit and is a must-see when you visit the area.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, 4 ceiling fans, oil heaters for heating, window air conditioning units in the living room and master bedroom, a flat-screen Smart TV, private pond, direct river access, ample parking, 27 acres of private property, and more
- Scenic Rogersville location - Close to fishing, shopping, restaurants, museums, hiking, Bristol Motor Speedway, kayaking, and much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Tri-Cities Airport - 2525 TN-75, Blountville, TN 37617, ( ~ 43.5 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site with their dogs, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in