All your worries will melt away the moment you arrive at this charming 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental home! Boasting sleeping for 13 and a beautiful location amid the woods, this Newland getaway is ideal for groups of friends or large families. Enjoy access to the many amenities of the Land Harbor community, including the Land Harbors Lake, golf club, and outdoor pool, all within 5 minutes of the property!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin Bed, Full Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds, Full Bed | Basement Living Room: Pullout Bed
Meander through the quiet streets of the Land Harbor community to discover this adorable abode with a creamy white exterior. You're sure to love the cozy cabin feel of the 2,000-square-foot interior, as it features plush leather reclining sofas, a rustic red brick gas fireplace, and flat-screen Smart TV.
With an open floor concept, a large wood dining table, and breakfast bar, the main living space is the perfect place to entertain! Whip up your favorite meals in the fully equipped kitchen outfitted with modern appliances and generous counter space, then gather for a quality meal with your loved ones.
On nice days, dine al fresco on the expansive furnished deck after grilling up some steaks. As the sun sets, warm up next to the fire pit while admiring the peaceful views of towering rhododendron trees and the rolling Linville River surrounding the home.
Each light and airy room of this nature escape includes comfortable furnishings along with views of the woods or river. Curl up in the cloud-like queen bed of the master bedroom and fall asleep with ease while your travel companions drift toward a peaceful slumber in the other bedrooms.
-- THE LOCATION --
When you don't feel like cooking, take a quick drive to one of the many delicious restaurants in the area, such as Eat Crow or Bella's Italian Restaurant. If you're looking for a great breakfast joint, check out Tartan Restaurant or Kaye's Kitchen, both less than 10 minutes away!
Get some shopping in when you visit the quaint town of Banner Elk filled with artisan shops and tasty local eateries. Just north of this town is Beech Mountain Ski Resort and the Land of Oz, offering fun for the entire family!
To stay close to the property, stroll down the street and play a round at the Linville Land Harbor Golf Club hosting a 18-hole course. Take advantage of the many amenities at your disposal, including the rental shop at Land Harbors Lake, community swimming pool, and tennis courts!
Outdoor activities abound during all times of the year in this nature mecca! Pack a lunch and venture to Grandfather Mountain State Park for an unforgettable day of hiking through the evergreen forest. Also nearby is the Beacon Heights Overlook Trail, Waterfalls Park, and the scenic Blue Ridge Parkway.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs, free WiFi, central heating, a gas fireplace, ceiling fans, linens, towels, in-unit laundry machines, a furnished deck, gas grill, fire pit, driveway parking for 4 vehicles, and more!
- Community amenities include a pool, lake, golf course, and tennis courts
- Amazing Newland Location - Access to an array of Land Harbor amenities and minutes from several great restaurants and nature areas!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Tri-Cities Airport (~57 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 per stay fee (dogs only, max 1 allowed)
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the home can be winterized during the winter months for an additional $125 per stay fee
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in