3 bedroom oceanfront property
Why Sam Sezak chose Northport
Family vacation home for over 30 years.
What makes this House unique
Architected by Chris Glass, one of the premier architects in Maine.
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Max guests:8 (sleeps up to 5 adults)
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Fabulous place for girls' getaway or family vacation
What an incredible house with fabulous views! The house was very comfortable and well appointed. There was a good amount of sitting space in the living room so we could all sit together and enjoy the views or watch tv. The kitchen had everything you could possibly need. There was easy access to the beach which we enjoyed at low tide finding lots of little treasures. The location was perfect providing quick trips to Belfast, Camden, Rockland, etc. The only two very slight issues were that one of the beds that was reported as a king size bed was actually a queen and the internet had a little difficulty keeping up with four women who enjoy their computer time. It didn't help that we were trying to stream the Astros-Yankee games on the television. Go Astros! The bottom line is we couldn't have had a more perfect week in beautiful Maine and we loved every minute of this beautiful home where the views are unbelievable!
Awesome fall vacation ❗️
Property was good! One thing we really had a problem with was finding the property. Especially at night cause numbers on mail box are black & you can’t see them.
Also advertised King bed & there wasn’t one.
Otherwise we truly enjoyed this house & our fall leaf excursion was awesome ❗️Thanks
Midcoast Maine, on the water
Exactly as advertised- walk out front door to stairs to the shore. House was rustic and clean and very functional. Front windows shown on the website provide an excellent view of the water. Short 5 minute car trip to many restaurants. Quiet road behind property excellent for walking, jogging, bike riding, etc.
Will definitely consider it again for a future vacation.
This was a great place to stay—convenient to other things, but if you want there is lots to do right there.
Thank you. I appreciate that you took such good care of my home.
This property was perfect for our family vacation with my in-laws (7 people). We met the owner when we checked in. She was very nice. She gave us a tour of her home and told us we could call her if we needed anything or had any questions about the house.
Thank you for leaving the house spotless. I’m so happy that you enjoyed your stay.
A relaxing stay
Wonderful location. Beautiful view, quiet, easy access to shopping and restaurants.
Bayside, while officially a part of the town of Northport, Bayside is a unique Village within a Town. Many of the quaint Victorian cottages still standing in the village today date from the late 1800s and the early 1900s.
While only a short distance from coastal Route 1 which runs the length of the state, Bayside remains a well-kept secret; a small hamlet that takes one back to a simpler, uncomplicated time. There are no shops in Bayside, but there is no shortage of things to do in and around the community. The focal point of the Village is Ruggles Park which includes the Town Pier, a small playground, basketball court, and the Northport Yacht Club. If you are lucky enough to be in town on and around the 4th of July, you’ll be able to enjoy the annual children’s activities in the park, a community band concert, and the traditional bonfire on the beach.
Lots of people come to Bayside to relax and escape the “daily grind,” but if you’re in the mood for a bit more activity, you won’t be disappointed:
* Sailing in the protected waters of Penobscot Bay is not to be missed. If you’re up for a little friendly competition, come down to the wharf on a Saturday or Sunday when the Northport Yacht Club holds their summer race series – chances are you’ll find a sailor looking for “crew.”
* Kayaking is a popular pastime, and kayaks can be rented from a near-by outfitter.
* Small public parks are located throughout the village, many of them right on the ocean. Pack a picnic lunch or just hang out and enjoy the refreshing ocean breezes.
* There’s nothing like a brisk swim in the Atlantic, and the town pier offers the ideal place to take the plunge. You can jump from the pier during high tide, or use the “swim float” or the beach for a less dramatic entry. A lifeguard is regularly on duty during the summer months.
* The Northport Golf Course, a public, 9-hole course borders the village and is within easy walking distance of most of the village. * Feel like a hike? Follow Bluff Road up Mt. Percival and then take a short hike through the woods on the Mt. Percival Preserve to the summit.
If you’re not in the mood to cook, there are numerous restaurants in Belfast, just four miles to the north, and in Lincolnville and Camden just a short drive to the south. Shopping, antiquing, museums, state parks, and Acadia National Park all make ideal half-day or day trips from Bayside.