With hiking trails down the street and mountain views from the front door, this vacation rental home is ideal for 2 guests to enjoy Sedona's beauty! 'Lover's Nest,' a 1-bed, 1-bath unit, feels like a luxe apartment with solid oak wood cabinetry throughout. Three large slide-outs offer maximum roominess to make you feel like you're in a small home rather than an affixed RV. Kick back on the private deck, hike and explore the excitement of uptown during your stay at this picturesque abode!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed
Panoramic red rock views and high desert landscaping welcome you to this Sedona recreational getaway! The simple charm extends to the interior of 'Lover's Nest' where you'll see Sedona's beautiful nature through several windows. It's like being in a tree house with all the comforts of home!
Kick back with a book in one of the 2 comfortable recliners in the living room or start up the flat-screen TV when it gets dark for a late-night movie. A large built-in writer's desk looks out over the landscape and serves as the ideal environment for creating your new novel or surfing the net.
After working up an appetite from daily adventures, head into the well-equipped kitchenette and prepare a refreshing snack. Bake a sweet treat in the toaster oven or simmer up a savory rice dish using the hot-plate burners.
Spend your vacation downtime taking in the mountainous views or relaxing with a tasty beverage on the private patio. Fire up the grill for an al fresco barbecue while watching the sunset beyond red rock formations like Coffee Pot, Chimney Rock and Thunder Mountain.
When it's time to rest, this home offers 1 well-appointed bedroom with a high-quality queen bed - sure to provide amazing nights of peaceful slumbers. Check the availability of the neighboring vacation property (Evolve listing #376138) should you like to stay with friends or family close by.
This wonderful Sedona location is quiet yet close to everything! Head back in time with an Old West show or train ride, enjoy a horseback ride through the beautiful Red Rock Country or see the country from an aerial perspective with a hot air balloon tour.
You'll find some of the area's most incredible hiking trails right down the street - perfect for all outdoor enthusiasts. Explore this beautiful landscape throughout your stay and don't miss out on the unique views that await in the highland country!
When you need to beat the Arizona heat, drive up to Oak Creek Canyon and take a swim at Slide Rock State Park. This area also includes a 43-acre working apple farm and is the location where several classic films were shot.
Uptown Sedona hosts many unique galleries, boutiques, restaurants, and more. In the morning, try Cafe Jose's Restaurant for affordable home cooking right around the corner, while the Mariposa Latin Inspired Grill is a great spot for lunch or dinner and offers amazing views while you dine!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette with a toaster oven, 2-burner hot plate, microwave, coffee maker and more, flat-screen cable TV, built-in work desk, landline telephone, ample closet and storage space, top-of-the-line mattress, solid oak wood cabinetry throughout, central heat and air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, and more
- Check the availability of the neighboring vacation property (Evolve listing #376138) should you like to stay with friends or family close by
- Stunning Sedona location with panoramic red rock views and easy access to local dining, shopping, nightlife, hiking, biking, sightseeing, hot air balloon tours, helicopter rides, swimming, and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034, (~127 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in