Beautiful 5 bedroom home minutes away from Annapolis and BWI airport we bought last year. Wonderful Total Custom renovation corner lot in Benfield Manor w/ 5BR, 3BA, 3300 sq ft of finished space. Features an Open Concept kitchen w/ granite, large center island & gorgeous hardwoods. 2 spacious living areas plus a bonus sunroom w/ Mitsubishi split HVAC. New Roof, Windows, HVAC & Appliances. Spacious front yard, deck out back & side yard.
** There are two pets that currently live in the home. One black cat and one husky. The husky is kenneled, the cat is kept in a separate area by request she is old and does not withstand the stress of a kennel.
The home is professionally cleaned after each guest. I would just like to make everyone aware in case of allergies.**
My name is Nicole; I am a single mom with three kids. We moved into this home last year because I wanted to be closer to my mother who lives right across the main road, so it has been a blessing. In our family travels, we have always stayed in other homes as opposed to hotel living. I love the experience of being a local. Together we decided that we could share our house too.
We have worked hard to give our home an excellent welcoming feeling to whoever may stay here. Decorating is one of my passions, and I wanted to create the perfect space for entertaining in my home, so I hope to share that.
We also welcome pets, we love animals, and we have our own. A husky and a black cat who we love so much despite their shedding! Our home is open to your furry friends. On behalf of myself and the kids we hope you enjoy our home as much as we do.
The Owner purchased this house in 2017
Rental car available as well.
Check out my car on Turo!
**Please make sure you read the listing in its entirety**
- We expect you will respect our home.
- Picking up after yourself in common areas is important.
- We are FIRM with quiet time after 11PM
- No eating meals in the bedroom - snacks/munchies are OK.
- Absolutely NO unregistered guests overnight without prior approval.
- Absolutely NO drugs of any kind - alcohol is OK.
- Absolutely NO smoking in the house and if you do smoke outside, please be courteous and clean up your butts/ash. There will be $100 charge.
- Use of washer and dryer is not permitted for stays of less than 1 week.
- Please always lock the front door when you leave and be courteous to the neighbors.
- If anything breaks, spills, stains, etc. please let Us know ASAP.
- Any significant damage will result in the loss of security deposit or charges.
• Please be aware of food left out as we have had problems with ants in the past.
• Trash day is Monday; they come in the morning, so trash should be put on the curb Sunday night. Trash cans are located outside the back door in the laundry room.
• Please place any dirty towels or linens by laundry room after your stay.
• The water pressure is the home is very annoyingly low, because of this I do not recommend running two things at once. You will not be able to shower in one shower while someone is already showering in another.
• The entire property is open for your use with the exceptions of the closets, and laundry room which will be locked. I have provided hanging racks for your convenience.
• The copper pots above the sink are HAND WASH only! Please do not put these in the dishwasher. There are other pots and pans in the cabinets to use that are dishwasher safe.
• This is a quiet family neighborhood; please be respectful of this. Our immediate neighbor has two toddler twins so please keep this in mind when using the deck at night with the noise level.
• Video Surveillance/Security is in use - any tampering or damage to security devices may result in fines.