Dating from the nineteenth century, this old Maquila (water mill) has been recently and lovingly restored by the family following the parameters of the traditional architecture of the area. It is located at the foot of the birth of Noa River (a tributary of the river Tambre) which forms a beautiful waterfall along the farm (running it in a bathing area) and one kilometer from the N-634.
• Exterior: Garden, Barbecue, Garden furniture, Parking area.
• Inside: Selection of games, Stereo, Microwave, Heating, Dishwasher, Dining room, Kitchen, Television, Library, Lounge.
• Services: Bicycle available.
• Languages: English, Portuguese, Galician, Spanish.
• Location: Outside the village.
• For disabled people: Room suitable for the disabled.
* Main House (old mill):
- Upper floor: 3 double bedrooms each with its own bathroom
bathroom with shower (complete furniture for beds and baths).
- Lower floor: kitchen with induction hob, dishwasher, freezer,
microwave, stove brand Lacunza, pantry and all utensils
required; living-dining room with LCD TV FHD 37-inch bread oven
restored; toilet; ethnographic recreation area of the old mills (ideal
for dinner, reading, games or warm conversation).
The whole house has central heating system (for diesel) and
Air Conditioning Heat Pump.
- Spa brand Teuco
Are the old stables, and consist of:
-1 Double room with bathroom with shower (complete furniture for beds and bathroom); kitchen-living room, with induction hob, fridge, microwave and all necessary utensils, TV - LCD 32 inch sofa bed, heating and spacious veranda.
It qualifies for the disabled.