Finalist: Customer Service Champion presented by the Summit County Chamber of Commerce
Snowdance - 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms / Sleeps 4 – Keystone, CO – Condo 100 yards to Peru and Argentine lifts
This condo is beautifully decorated and well-appointed.
LAYOUT OF CONDO: Condo is one level located on the 1st Floor (Two steps up to the front door)
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 4) - All Rooms Have High Thread Count Linens
- King Size Bed (sleeps 2)
- En-Suite Bathroom with Shower
- Queen Size Bed (sleeps 2)
- Sofa Sleeper (sleeps 2) with new Memory Foam mattress
Great Room includes a fully appointed Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, den with gas fireplace, dining area, deck with mountain view, wide screen TV/Cable, WiFi and games, full bath off of second bedroom with shower/jetted tub combo. TV's in den and bedroom #2.
• 100 yards to Peru and Argentine lifts at Mountain House
• Fully stocked kitchen with stainless appliances
• Mountain Views
• Walking distance to restaurants and bars
• Free WiFi
• Nestled against ski area and close proximity to the Snake River
• FREE FUN: Daily passes valued at $200/day to popular activities
• Laundry in unit
• Ski Rack in Condo
• Clubhouse with relaxing hot tub, sauna, changing rooms and showers
• Additional coin operated laundry room in clubhouse
• Hair Dryer
• We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access with a lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions
• Luxury linens, complementary toiletries, and boutique level service
• Free Summit Stage Shuttle to take you around Summit County / Keystone Shuttle to Slopes
• Open parking
• Minutes from all areas within Summit County, 6 major ski resorts, Lake Dillon, Silverthorne (and the Outlets!), Historic Frisco and all that Colorado has to offer year round
Property Distance to:
*Keystone Ski Resort, Via Jones Gulch RD - 0.8 miles
*Arapahoe Basin, Via US 6E - 5.4 miles - The Summit Stage Swan Mountain Flyer will provide service to A-Basin from November 18th until April 21st and will run to A-Basin every hour from Keystone's River Run lot from 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. The last bus back to Keystone from A-Basin is at 6:10 p.m. The A-Basin route runs seven days a week. Check the Summit Stage website for dates and schedules!
*Copper Mountain, Via I-70W – 18.5 miles
*Breckenridge, Via CO 9S - 15.8 miles
*Vail, Via I-70W - 37.7 miles
*Silverthorne Outlets, Via US-6E - 7.7 miles
*Loveland, Via I-70W - 13.0 miles
Keystone and neighboring towns host multiple festivals and events throughout the year. Summit County offers some of the most diverse terrain available in the world. Bundle up and enjoy world-class downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, ice skating, tubing, sledding, sleigh rides, snowshoeing, dog sledding, festivals, hiking, fishing, local theater, concerts, outlet shopping, and more.
Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences from Keystone to Dillon, Silverthorne and Wildernest and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind. Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning.
All photos (furnishings subject to change), amenities, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We supply starter shampoo, soaps, paper products, and hotel-quality towels and linens.
Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Property Damage Protection insurance policy.
ITRIP-VACATIONS® KEYSTONE IS THE SOLE AUTHORIZED SOURCE FOR THIS PROPERTY. WE NEVER ADVERTISE ON CRAIGSLIST.
THROUGH OUR EXCLUSIVE "FREE FUN PROGRAM" WE HELP MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR VACATION BY PROVIDING DAILY FREE ADMISSION TO POPULAR ACTIVITIES . CREATE MORE MEMORIES, HAVE MORE FUN, AND TRULY EXPERIENCE YOUR DESTINATION!
PLEASE NOTE: There is NO SMOKING of ANY KIND, including vaping, inside, on patio/deck/balcony, or anywhere within vicinity of building.
Renter MUST be 25 years of age and present during stay.
Occupancy and stated number of vehicles is strictly enforced by HOAs, City and County. Additional vehicles may be towed at vehicle owner's expense.