Sneak away to 'Garden Cottage Getaway,' a 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom Surf City vacation rental cottage! This cozy property provides 4 guests with desirable amenities, like an outdoor shower, the beach just steps away, and a fenced-in yard with outdoor seating. Create memories boogie boarding, sunbathing, and dining on fresh seafood during your New Jersey trip!
** NOTE: There is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and other travelers may be present during your stay **
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Loft: 2 Twin Beds
Follow the wooden boardwalk back to your charming Garden State cottage! Immediately, a sense of relaxation overcomes you as you pass through the secluded furnished garden into the home's well-furnished interior.
Inside, you'll find everything you need for a comfortable beach retreat including a fully equipped kitchen, where essential appliances make home-cooking a breeze! Additionally, keep up with your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV.
Don't stay inside for too long! Head to the beach located less than a block away or relax on lounge chairs found just outside of your front door. In the evening, cook up feasts on the gas grill and dine with a cool breeze around the private 4-person outdoor table.
With sleepy eyes, retreat to the master bedroom furnished with a queen-sized bed, ceiling fan, and storage for your belongings. Children will rest soundly in the loft with 2 twin beds. After a peaceful night's sleep, wake up with a refreshing shower in the full bathroom before starting another day of vacation!
-- THE LOCATION --
The cottage resides in the family-friendly beach town of Surf City, home to numerous restaurants, shops, and fun outdoor activities! During your stay, enjoy easy access to the beach, located less than 100 yards from the property. You'll love the ability to transition from boogie boarding in the ocean surf to floating in calm Manahawkin Bay, just 3 blocks in the opposite direction!
When you're not sunbathing, stay entertained with a game of miniature golf at Sandbar Mini Golf or ride bicycles along Long Beach Boulevard! Make sure to stop for ice cream at The Big Dipper, located just a few minutes down the road. In the evenings, treat yourself to fresh seafood at restaurants like Yellowfin or Ship bottom Shellfish.
Check out the Barnegat Lighthouse State Park, located on the north tip of the island! Take in the panoramic views from the lighthouse, hike through the maritime forest on well-maintained trails, and explore the Barnegat Light Museum during your visit.
The fishermen of the group might prefer an adventurous deep sea fishing trip on ships like the Miss Barnegat Light, while the golfers head inland for a game at Ocean Acres Golf Course.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 Surf City Beach Badges for Ocean and Bay Beach, gas grill, private furnished patio, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, spacious outdoor shower, air conditioning, off-street parking, and so much more
- Prime Surf City location- Just steps from the beach, this cozy cottage provides guests with nearly instant access to all of their favorite coastal pastimes like boogie boarding, shelling, and sunbathing! Plus, you're close to great restaurants, shops, and fun activities including mini golfing, biking, and deep sea fishing
- Nearest Major Airport: Atlantic City International Airport (~ 40 miles) | AirTrain Newark Liberty International Airport (~ 89 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided at this property. It is recommended that you supply your own or rent your own linens
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in