Experience the best of Minneapolis when you stay at this lovely 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment! This midwest getaway boasts everything you need to have a comfortable stay, including a well-equipped kitchen, flat-screen TV with premium cable and Apple TV, and sleeping arrangements for 5. With the top-rated restaurants, trendy shops, and exciting attractions of downtown all just 15 minutes away, you're sure to have an unforgettable escape at this home-away-from-home!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Living Room: Twin Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Deluxe Queen-Sized Air Mattress
Cruise through the streets of Columbia Heights to discover this charming retreat situated in a 7-unit building. The well-appointed living space features cozy furnishings and contemporary decor to create all the comforts of home!
During downtime, kick back and relax on the plush loveseat or rocking chair to watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV with premium cable channels and Apple TV. With the loveseat doubling as a twin-sized sleeper sofa, plus the comfy air mattress stored in the closet, the living room can accommodate 3.
In the kitchen you'll find all your cooking essentials, including modern appliances, cookware, and dishware. Prepare your favorite wholesome dishes and gather at the 4-person bartop table for a quality meal!
After an eventful day, take solace in the master bedroom housing a deluxe queen-sized air mattress and ample closet space. As you wake, easily access the bathroom to take a quick rinse in the modern shower/tub combo in preparation for your next outing!
Located in the quiet Central Commons apartment complex, this quaint abode is close to all major highways and just a few steps from the bus stop, making it convenient to access downtown! You don’t even need a car - explore all that the city has to offer by simply hopping on the bus to take a quick 15-minute drive south.
Once you’re in the heart of town, utilize the light rail to get anywhere you need to go. Spend the day bouncing between the several boutique shops, landmark museums, and buzzing bars! The light rail can also take you back and forth to the airport, the Mall of America, and Minnesota Zoo!
Downtown is home to several performing venues, such as the Orpheum Theatre, Skyway Theatre, and Fifth Avenue. Sports fanatics will love being close to the Target Center and Field, as well as the U.S. Bank Stadium where they can watch their favorite Minnesota team play!
For a breath of fresh air, head right outside the city to roam through the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden that hosts over 40 works of art. Along the Mississippi River are Mill Ruins Park and Father Hennepin Bluff Park, both of which offer incredible skyline views of the city! If you prefer to stay near the apartment, walk along Kordiak Park’s scenic lake or discover Silverwood Park that often hosts free outdoor summer concerts!
Closer to the apartment is the historic art district, many microbreweries, and the Betty Danger’s Country Club, a retro Mexican-American fusion eatery with a ferris wheel and mini golf! Also nearby is Psycho Suzi’s Motor Lounge offering a fun Polynesian-themed bar on the riverfront. Within walking distance are several local high-end ethnic restaurants, such as Filfillah and Big Marina Grill & Deli!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, cookware, dishware, a coffee maker, flat-screen TV with premium cable channels and Apple TV, air conditioning, linens, towels, complimentary toiletries, parking for 1 vehicle with prior homeowner approval, and more!
- Fantastic Minneapolis Location - Steps from several restaurants and shops and minutes from the exciting attractions of downtown!
- Nearest commercial airport: Minneapolis−Saint Paul International Airport - 4300 Glumack Dr, St Paul, MN 55111, (~24 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $10 per night fee (maximum 1 pet allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note the property is not suitable for children
- Note that 3 guests can sleep comfortably in the beds and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the queen-sized air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 5
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in