Escape from your everyday routine to 'Sunset View,' a rustic 4-bedroom, 3-bath vacation rental cabin in Ellijay. This expansive 3,000-square-foot property comfortably sleeps 12 and features top-notch amenities including 2 fireplaces, 2 fire pits, a terrace with a private hot tub, and a screened porch with scenic mountain views! Play a game of pool, craps, poker, and roulette in the game room! Downtown Ellijay sits 3 miles from the home and numerous hiking trails are all around.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 4 Twin Beds | Game Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Nestled on top of a mountain in the Chattahoochee National Forest, this rustic cabin features the perfect balance between rustic decor and modern luxuries. Enjoy long days hiking the local trails followed by sunset social hours on the second-story screened porch!
The main living room features hardwood floors, a wood-panel vaulted ceiling, a stone gas fireplace, flat-screen Smart cable TV, 2 sofas, and access to the screened porch.
When it starts to snow, retreat to the man cave to warm up by the gas fireplace. With a pool table, poker table, craps, roulette, and a well-equipped kitchenette, this room is sure to be the regular hangout spot.
Prepare dinner in the fully equipped kitchen outfitted with stainless steel appliances and an oversized ice maker for cocktails. With a 4-person and 7-person table, there’s plenty of space for everyone to enjoy the tasty feast!
Finish off the night with a bonfire at either the wood-burning or gas fire pit and share highlights from the day! Enjoy a nightcap while you loosen your muscles in the private hot tub before bed.
Each of the 4 comfortably furnished bedrooms features new memory foam mattresses and a set of 400-thread linens. The home is equipped with an 'On Demand' water heater, so you never have to worry about running out of hot water while bathing.
-- THE LOCATION --
'Sunset View' sits atop a mountain and has views of not only Georgia but North Carolina and Tennessee as well!
Drive 3 miles to reach downtown Ellijay and browse the local stores or sample the local cuisine at one of the many delicious restaurants. Poole's Bar-B-Q, in particular, is known for their 'fall off the bone' tender ribs and delightful pork platters accompanied by tasty sides. Ellijay is also the host of the annual Georgia Apple Festival and offers plenty of ziplining in the summer!
Blue Ridge is a quick 17-minute drive up highway 76 and is a quaint mountain town known for the Blue Ridge Scenic Railway and local breweries. If you're looking for a bite to eat after your hike, Harvest on Main is a fantastic local eatery with contemporary American cuisine! Be sure to grab dessert at Three Sisters Fudge afterward. The town also has a drive-in theater for any movie buffs!
When the weather warms up, there's no better way to beat the heat than tubing in the local rivers. There are multiple rivers around Ellijay, plenty of spots in Blue Ridge, and even more dispersed throughout the local mountains.
In addition to the local cities surrounding the property, there are a variety of outdoor activities such as canoeing, kayaking, horseback riding, and mountain biking throughout the surrounding area. The Ocoee Whitewater Center is a 35-mile drive from the house and quite the thrilling adventure!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, a screened porch with a hammock, a game room with multiple gaming tables and a well-equipped kitchenette, 2 gas fireplaces, 2 fire pits, a terrace with a private hot tub, a gas grill (propane provided), spacious deck with outdoor furniture, 6 cable TVs, en-suite bathroom, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, air-conditioning, and much more
- Fantastic Ellijay location - 11 minutes from downtown Ellijay, a 17-minute drive from Blue Ridge, 35 miles from Ocoee Whitewater Center, and near a variety of golf courses, lakes, and local shops!
- Nearest Commercial Airport 1: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (~88.6 miles away)
- Nearest Commercial Airport 2: Chattanooga Airport (~66.7 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 10 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the queen-sized sleeper sofa, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 12
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in