2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom with Mountain View.
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Great apartment in a really convenient area of the North Shore. Everything we needed was provided. The pool and spa were excellent. The surrounding beaches were beautiful. The cleaning could be a little more thorough and the air mattress needs replacing- it was mouldy! We would definitely stay here again.
Great location for a babymoon!
My husband and I spent 4 nights here while in Kauai for our babymoon. Jackie was incredibly helpful and responsive to any issue we had. The unit is very thoroughly stocked with any and all kitchen utensils one might need. There are a few idiosyncrasies to the place, such as no outlets in the downstairs bathroom, making it challenging to get ready for a night out. Additionally, the sliding door to the patio takes some getting used to, as the screen was want to come off the track and the glass doors are hard to get to close completely. Overall, the location was perfect, parking was a breeze and the unit was as described!
Thank you for the kind review! I am apologetic that you overlooked the outlet in downstairs bathroom, it is to the left of vanity behind the open shelving. I have tried my best to make the unit as functional as possible, so if something seems not right I always encourage Guests to reach out. We will be replacing the door and thank you bringing this to our attention.
Not Worth the Cost
This unit was somewhat satisfactory but not worth the price. It was moderately clean at a glance, but not upon closer inspection. If you have a child that crawls in and around things, you wouldn't want them in the corners. The dryer was broken for the duration of the stay, which I understand is a difficult fix especially in Hawaii but it was an inconvenience. Jackie made every effort to fix it which was appreciated. There were 2 forks in the unit (sleeps 8) which made things challenging. Overall, if it was cleaner and priced better it would have been alright.
Well-maintained, fully-outfitted rental suitable for family of four with adult children.
A sunny and stylish "home base" from which to explore the island! We especially enjoyed the unit's fully outfitted kitchen where we Used local fresh fruits to make amazing breakfasts!
Mindfully decorated to enhance your "island" experience.
Lovely spot in Paradise!
Jackie was wonderful- very helpful and responsive to our needs and questions. We are grandparents traveling with our son and family including a 6 year old and this property was perfect in every way. Thanks so much.
Nice location. Cozy beach house.
We enjoyed our stay and things went smoothly. I just want to point out a few things that aren't exactly clear from other reviews. I don't live in Hawaii and therefore do not know how difficult a house is to maintain in this environment. However, here are my points:
1. The house sits 50 feet from the main road in Princeville. If car lights or road noise bother you - this might not be a good fit.
2. This place has been resurfaced - but it does not feel new. The couch could be replaced. The grout in the bathrooms have mold in the grout.
3. There is a lot of STUFF. Closests are full. Cabinets are full. If you need storage or want it to feel like a tidy hotel room - it is not for you. (Some of this STUFF is useful - snorkles/masks, beach gear...etc.) (Not sure why there were six boogie boards in one closet?)
4. The pizza place next door fills up the parking lot at night. You may find yourself a 3-5 minute walk from your car to the unit if you park after 5pm (when pizza place opens). With 3 kids - this was a bit annoying - and made for loading/unloading car a bit of a challenge.
5. If you want to watch a movie in the living room - the TV is very difficult to see as it is positioned very precariously at an angle inside an armoire.
Now for the nice touches:
1. The pool is easily accessible - as it is next door to the unit.
2. The pizza restaurant above the pool area has good quality food. The Princeville Foodland grocery is only 1.5 miles away.
3. The owner provided a pack-n-play for our stay.
4. The washer and dryer are wonderful to have and laundry soap was provided.
5. The coffee machine is high-tech and produces an excellent cup of coffee (once you figure it out). Coffee was provided! Thank you!
6. Our visit was in late October and we did not feel hot or cold. There is a nice breeze through the unit and the provided fans help circulate the cool outdoor air. There are two beds in the loft - one at loft level and another one up a ladder that is for sure-footed small people. This ladder-accessible bed remained very hot at night - as there is not air-flow to this bed. It would be better suited on the ground under the ladder/loft.
7. Be sure you walk the perimeter of the condo property along the ocean. It is stunning. Plus - there is a secret trail down to the water which is beautiful (and much easier than going down the ropes/steps at Hideaway Beach next door).
8. The wifi was solid and fast. The Sonos speaker worked well