Explore the historic charm and exciting attractions of Glendale at this inviting 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home that features sleeping arrangements for 6! Built in 1939, this adorable abode packs a ton of character with its ranch-style layout and old time decor. With a convenient location just 6 blocks from downtown's city square, several antique shops, and local restaurants, you're sure to have an unforgettable trip filled with nostalgia and joy at this Arizona getaway!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Full Sleeper Sofa
*Discounts offered for weekly and monthly stays! Weekly Discount-5% / Monthly Discount-10%*
Upon arriving at this cheerful retreat, you'll fall in love with its lovely blue exterior and inviting front porch - the perfect spot to lounge and enjoy your morning coffee! Step inside the well-appointed 1,112-square-foot interior to find an L-shaped sectional sofa and flat-screen cable TV.
When you get hungry, whip something up in the fully equipped kitchen highlighted by modern appliances and ample counter space. After your cooking endeavors, gather at the 6-person table for a quality meal and conversation with your travel companions.
If you're bringing the dogs along, have no fear - the home has an expansive, fenced-in grass yard where they can frolic and play while you rock your worries away on the patio!
When you retire for the night, sink into the soft linen sheets of the king-sized bed in the master bedroom. Additional sleeping arrangements can be found using the cozy queen bed in the second bedroom or using the comfortable sleeper sofa in the living room!
With its prime location in a historic district of Glendale, this home makes it easy to access downtown! Take a leisurely 6-block stroll south to discover an abundance of quaint shops such as Cottage Garden II, November Peaches Boutique, and Country Maiden!
If you're a morning person, be sure to visit one of the many coffee shops that are sprinkled all over the area, like The Ceremony Shop or A Shot of Java. For something a little more substantial you may find yourself at The Hop Stop Diner enjoying a stack of their buttermilk pancakes.
In the winter you won't want to miss out on Glendale Glitters & Glow Block Party, a yearly holiday event that features a light show, pop up vendors, food trucks, and family-friendly activities! From January through May you can roam through the Glendale Farmers Market to pick up some fresh produce and meet some friendly locals!
Just 5 miles from the home is the Westgate Entertainment District filled with restaurants, a comedy club, movie theater, and the Tanger Outlets. To experience the excitement of Phoenix, take a quick 10-minute drive to find a mecca of museums, concert venues, and nightlife!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen cable TVs with Netflix, free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, linens, towels, in-unit laundry machines, complimentary toiletries, board games, a furnished patio, fenced-in backyard, carport and driveway parking for 4 vehicles, and more!
- Unbeatable Glendale Location - Steps from the heart of downtown that is home to many restaurants, shops, and community events!
- Nearest commercial airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034, (~14.2 miles away)
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $50 per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed, not allowed on furniture)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 23 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in