Pack your bags for an unforgettable trip to Conneaut at the 'Liberty Inn,' a 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom vacation rental home that accommodates 13! Boasting classic Victorian architecture, elegant country decor, and several modern conveniences, this home is perfect for large families who want to explore northeast Ohio. With the marina, Conneaut Township Park, and several delicious restaurants all just 10 minutes away, you're sure to enjoy your stay at this impressive home-away-from-home!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: 2 Rollaway Beds, Couch (Not a Pullout)
Cruise along the family friendly streets of Conneaut to discover this beautiful Victorian home outfitted with gingerbread trim and crimson accents. You're sure to fall in love with the 2,400-square-foot interior, as it features a spacious front room adorned with country decor.
In the main living space you'll find everything you need to feel right at home, including ample plush seating, a flat-screen cable TV, and wood-burning stove. Neighboring the living room is the kitchen housing stainless steel appliances and a large granite countertop - fully equipped to make cooking a breeze!
With a breakfast bar, round wooden table, and 3-person table overlooking wooded views, you can easily entertain guests while cooking. For a more formal dining experience, head to the front room featuring an elegant wood table providing seating for 6.
Everyone will sleep soundly throughout each of the 4 bedrooms, all highlighted by cloud-like beds and ornate furnishings. Additional sleeping can be found off the second bedroom offering another private sleeping area, on the sleeper sofa in the living room, or on one of 2 rollaway beds.
If you prefer to stay close to the property, head to the Conneaut Area Historical Social Museum and Conneaut Railroad Museum, both just 0.8 miles from the home. Also close to the home is El Camp Lanes, a bowling alley offering a great family atmosphere and tasty eats!
Just 10 minutes away is the marina of Conneaut, where you can find a boat ramp or charter a fishing excursion with PC Queen Perch Headboat. For a day on the waterfront, go to Conneaut Township Park which has a boardwalk, sand beach, and playground!
Near the home are several quaint mom and pop shops, such as the Blue Moon Emporium or Morris Flowers & Gifts. If you don't feel like cooking, eat at a local restaurant like Sparky's Place, The Breakwall, or Biscotti's!
For a day trip, visit Markko Vineyard, only 10 minutes away, providing an intimate wine tasting experience and tours of the lush vineyard. A little over a hour drive west will take you to Cleveland, where you can catch a Cavaliers game, visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and wander through the Cleveland Museum of Art!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen stocked with basic food items, 5 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, portable air conditioning units in each room, linens, towels, blow dryers, complimentary toiletries, laundry machines, an electric fireplace, a wood-burning stove, large deck, charcoal grill (charcoal provided), fire pit (wood provided), driveway parking, and more!
- Terrific Conneaut Location - Minutes from several amazing restaurants, shops, and the waterfront of Lake Erie!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $15 per stay fee (dogs only, max 2 allowed, 60-pound weight limit)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- This property can comfortably sleep 11 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 14 guests with sleeping arrangements available on the coach and rollaway beds
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in