Dive into your next Arizona adventure at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house that sleeps 6 in Tucson! Boasting 2,000 square feet of living space, this home will treat you to a true Tucson experience - backyard pool and patio included. Spend each day soaking up all that Arizona has to offer until the sun sets behind Sabino Canyon, and the cozy wood-burning fireplace calls you back inside for another evening in your newfound home-away-from-home.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
After a busy day in Arizona, retreat to the house for an easy afternoon spent in absolute relaxation. Cool off with a dip in the private backyard pool, as friends find a spot at the 4-person patio table for sunbathing and sipping on tropical drinks.
Those who want to take a break from the sunshine can relax in front of the flat-screen cable TV in the living room, or fall into a cat nap on the cozy couches. While some relax, busy bees can utilize the downtime to catch up on out-of-office emails at the desk in the den.
Treat friends to a five-star feast right from home each evening. Fire up the entree on the gas grill in the backyard while side dishes are prepared inside in the fully equipped kitchen. Serve appetizers at the 3-person breakfast bar until you're ready to dive into the main course at the adjacent 8-person dining table.
End the night with board games by the wood-burning fireplace - the perfect alternative to a late-night swim on those chillier evenings. When you're ready to retire for the night, 3 bedrooms await you, each boasting a queen-sized bed.
-- THE LOCATION --
Tucson is jam-packed with things to do, from historical points and landmarks, to state parks, museums, and more! Tour the city in style via Tucson Bike Tour, stroll the historic streets of Fourth Avenue, visit the Reid Park Zoo, or take a swing at Fred Enke Golf Course - all found within 30 minutes of the property!
Relive the good ol' days with a visit to the University of Arizona, found in the heart of the city just 10 miles down the road. Spend the day touring the beautiful campus, and the evening watching the Wildcats play at Arizona Football Stadium!
Lace up the hiking boots and venture 12 minutes into Saguaro National Park! Trek across the many hiking trails, including Seven Falls, Mica Mountain, Sabino Canyon, and Mount Kimball. You're sure to find more than a few of those iconic Saguaro cacti towering over the desert landscape!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, continental breakfast fixings (stays less than 30 nights), free WiFi, a flat-screen cable HDTV, wood-burning fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, board games, office desk, fenced backyard with patio space, gas grill, private pool, parking for 4 vehicles, and much more!
- Ideal Tucson location - Nestled in a quiet neighborhood just outside of the city, with all the action of Tucson and Saguaro National Park within 30 minutes of the property!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Tucson International Airport - 7250 S Tucson Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85756, (~ 16 miles away from the property)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed (some pets considered, please reach out to Natalie for more information)
- Do not touch the vacuum or hose lines; they must be left in the pool
- If you are staying 30 nights or more the continental breakfast is not included
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in