|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
• 2 bedroom/3 bathroom, 2 floor, 1000 sq ft unit (private entrance)
• Fully equipped kitchen with full size fridge, stove and dishwasher
• 1 king size bed, 1 queen bunk bed (2 queen size beds) and 1 pull-out couch (all with ensuite bathrooms) – sleeps up to 6 people
• Gas fireplace
• Two patios (one off the master bedroom and one off the dining/living area)
• All bed linens and towels provided (except beach towels)
• In-suite washer and dryer
• Two flat screen tvs, cable and wi-fi access
• Underground secure parking
• Locked bike storage area in underground parking area
• Common hot tub
• Across the street from IGA grocery store and Marketplace shopping centre and all the restaurants and shopping in Whistler Village (complex located at the corner of Lorimer Rd and Northlands Rd)
• On the Valley Trail walking/biking system
• Short walking distance to Lost Lake recreation area
Excellent Condo for a family vacation. We had everything we needed for our kids & grandkids. The location is excellent - you don't need a car - and the hot tub was a big hit.
The owner is very nice to deal with - we had some questions and they were promptly answered. We will be back next year!
Stayed here over Presidents Day/Valentines Day weekend and had a great time. Great condo, good location and well stocked with everything a group looking for a good ski weekend would need. The condo itself is very clean and well laid out for our group of four adults and 1 child, but could hold a few more if necessary. The kitchen is well stocked for a rental, the location is close to everything in the Village, owner is very responsive (helpful even after arrival when there where questions, and the community hot tube is steps away (which we used each evening). Proximity to the mountain was exactly what we were looking for, walked to the lift each day. Highly recommended and we would definitely stay again.
Great location. Very clean and well kept. Supplies in the kitchen and for laundry. Owner very easy to deal with.
From the initial, prompt contact with the owner, our stay at this unit was super. The property is in excellent condition and it's location is ideal for all the activities on offer in Whistler. Less than 2 mins walk to the Olympic Plaza and a gentle 10min stroll to the lifts.
It's 2 beds & 3 baths provides ample space for 6 adults with a FULLY equipped kitchen with enough bits & bobs to easily rustle up a dinner for 6.
Compared to other places we have stayed in Whistler this one is by far the best value for money.
Great space for a family in Whistler. Clean unit in quiet complex. Close to the plaza with the grocery, as well as the "Village Stroll". Great details and communication with the Owner for a smooth rental. We plan for a return trip.
My family of four had a great stay at this clean and perfectly located spot. Owner was great with communication on last minute reservation. One comment: consider unloading/loading your car on the little pullout rather than hauling all of your stuff from the parking garage.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$379|
Refundable damage deposit of $500 required at time of booking.
Stays of 2 days are possible depending on availability and are subject to a surcharge of $75.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.