*Note that the home has various flights of stairs, and may not be suitable for mobility impaired*
If you're searching for the ultimate Pocono Mountain retreat, look no further than this Lake Harmony vacation rental! This roomy 5-bedroom, 3-bath home sleeps 20 within 2,670 square feet of rustic living space, making it an ideal choice for a large group. This mountaintop abode is equipped with all the amenities you could possibly need and provides easy access to the area's outdoor activities.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-over-Queen Bunk Beds | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin-over-Queen Bunk Beds, Full-over-Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 5: Queen Bed
You'll immediately feel at ease approaching this 3-story home in a peaceful setting, located atop a mountain adjacent to Jack Frost Big Boulder ski slopes.
The wraparound private deck is a great place to kick back with a warm cup of coffee and enjoy magnificent views of the valley and mountains towering in the distance; you may even catch glimpses of the deer and wildlife that frequent the property!
Inside, the residence features soaring cathedral ceilings and large floor-to-ceiling windows, allowing you to observe the mountain range while a fire roars in the gas fireplace. Cozy wood touches tie the mountain decor and rustic furnishings together.
After an eventful day spent exploring Pennsylvania, look forward to returning home to prepare a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with all necessary cooking appliances.
Once dinner's ready, gather around the wood dining table to enjoy the tasty home-cooked fare with your companions.
Before it's time to call it a day, unwind with a satisfying soak in the outdoor hot tub that overlooks the valley below.
-- THE LOCATION --
During the winter, take a short 5-minute drive to hit the slopes at the renowned Big Boulder Ski Area or drive an additional 5 minutes to the fantastic Jack Frost Ski Area.
In the warmer months, you'll be just a short walk from Lake Harmony's private beach where you can go kayaking or play a game of volleyball. While the weather is still balmy, make sure to check out the multiple whitewater rafting opportunities. During fall, go for leisurely strolls on the community's private streets and admire the brilliant colors of the changing leaves while breathing in the brisk Pennsylvania air.
The golfers in your group will be delighted to find several golf courses within just a few minutes of the home, including Jack Frost National Golf Club. After a day spent on the links, refuel by stopping by any of the local restaurants within walking distance of the house. Try the Crunch Batter French Toast at Piggy's for breakfast and the filet at Louie's Prime Steakhouse for dinner!
If you're feeling lucky, head to the Mohegan Sun Casino located 35 minutes away in Wilkes Barre.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wraparound private deck, spectacular views of the valley, cathedral ceilings, gas fireplace, large dining table, 2 flat-screen TVs, hot tub, free WiFi, Mitsubishi heating and air conditioning units in every room, in-unit washer/dryer, gas grill, and much more
- Fantastic Lake Harmony location in the peaceful Lake Harmony Estates private community! Enjoy easy access to ski slopes, Lake Harmony, private beach, golf, casinos, restaurants, shopping and numerous other local attractions!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport - 100 Terminal Road, Avoca, PA 18641, (~38.9 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Note that the home has various flights of stairs, and may not be suitable for mobility impaired
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in