*Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay*
Escape to Sawyer and stay at this 2-bed, 1-bath vacation rental apartment that sleeps 6! Located in the heart of the city, this apartment will give you the convenience of a downtown spot plus perks of Warren Dunes State Park just 5 minutes away. Whether you're here for a couples retreat, family trip, or brewery tour across the lakefront, you're sure to love Sawyer!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress
After a long day spent cruising the coast of Lake Michigan, return to your newfound home-away-from-home for an afternoon spent off your feet and in utter relaxation. Wind down with your favorite show on the flat-screen cable TV, while friends fall into a cat nap on one of the reclining chairs near the electric fireplace.
Grab a couple of fresh ingredients from Sawyer Market found just below the apartment to whip up a home-cooked meal for dinner! The kitchen is fully equipped with updated appliances to make you feel like a MasterChef while you meal prep. When you're ready to serve, enjoy your 5-star feast at the adjacent 4-person dining table.
End the night on a sweet note with bowls of ice cream around the 4-person bar seating at the kitchen island. If you prefer a good IPA over ice cream, head over to Greenbush Brewing, awaiting you just across the street!
Once tired eyes begin to droop, retire to one of the 2 bedrooms featured in the apartment, each equipped with soft linens atop a plush queen-sized bed.
-- THE LOCATION --
Taste a bit of the local living with a drink or two at the many wineries, breweries, and distilleries in the area! If you're looking for hops, head over to Greenbush, Haymarket, or Watermark Breweries. If you’re more of a self-proclaimed sommelier, make your way to Lazy Ballerina, St. Julian and the Round Barn Wineries. End the trip with a bit of bubbly at Tabor Hill Champagne Cellar!
Lace up the hiking boots and drive 5 minutes over to the vibrant landscape of Warren Dunes State Park! With 3 miles of shoreline, 6 miles of hiking trails, and just about 2,000 acres of natural lands, this park is home to endless opportunity for outdoor fun!
Sawyer sits just 2 miles away from the pristine coast of Lake Michigan. Stroll the shore nearby, or drive up the coast to visit Weko, Lions Park, Silver Beach, and the bustling North Beach in South Haven just 45 minutes away.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, a flat-screen cable TV, an electric fireplace, automatic chair lift, coin-operated laundry machines, tenant parking, and much more!
- Fantastic Sawyer location - Right in the heart of the quaint downtown with Lake Michigan and Warren Dunes State Park each just 2 miles away!
- If you have more than 4 guests there is another Evolve listing in the same complex (Evolve listing #404678, Unit #5)
- Airport: Kalamazoo/Battle Creek International Airport - 5235 Portage Rd, Portage, MI 49002, (~ 67 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Note that 4 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 6
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in