Located in a golf course resort in Ruidoso, this 3-bed, 3.5-bath townhome invites 8 guests to settle in for an unforgettable family vacation. During your stay you'll have access to the fantastic Innsbrook Village Country Club & Resort community amenities, which include a 9-hole, par-3 golf course, heated outdoor pool, and excellent trout fishing. The 2,200-square-foot, lovingly appointed vacation rental has everything you could need to ensure a stress-free stay and features views of Cedar Creek!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Loft: Queen Bed, Sleeper Sofa
This charming abode is sure to become your Ruidoso home-away-from-home. Inside you'll find cozy living spaces perfect for relaxing after days spent hiking or skiing the nearby mountains.
The kitchen comes fully equipped so you can prepare home-cooked meals for your family with ease. If burgers and dogs are on the menu, feel free to fire up the gas grill. The kitchen counter seats 2, the dining table seats 6 and the quaint breakfast table seats 2.
Enjoy brunch with beautiful landscape views on the covered back deck, or spend lazy Sunday mornings catching up on the news on the flat-screen cable TV. There's never a need to miss your favorite shows, as this townhome is equipped with a total of 5 flat-screen cable TVs with Roku and Amazon Fire Sticks.
For rest, 3 cozy bedrooms host plush king and queen-sized beds, while the loft includes a queen bed and sleeper sofa.
Innsbrook Village Country Club & Resort is in a great location so you can make the most of your Ruidoso getaway.
Inn of the Mountain Gods Resort & Casino is just 6 miles away, where you can gamble if you're feeling lucky, dine for breakfast, lunch or dinner, and even see a live performance!
For a day on the slopes, Ski Apache is only 16 miles from the townhome. If you're visiting during the warmer months, Grindstone Lake offers fishing, biking, hiking and swimming!
You won't want to miss the Ruidoso Downs Race Track roughly 15 minutes away! Memorial Day through Labor Day you can watch champion horses race down the tracks.
Ruidoso features fantastic museums and historic sites that are sure to keep you engaged and entertained! Get to know Smokey Bear at the Smokey Bear Historical Park and Museum, or visit the Billy the Kid Museum or the Hubbard Museum of the American West.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 5 flat-screen cable TVs with Roku and Amazon Fire Sticks, free WiFi, DVD player, gas grill (propane provided), outdoor dining table, 2 covered decks, small open balcony, washer and dryer, central air conditioning, 2-car carport parking and more!
- Innsbrook Village Country Club & Resort community amenities include a 9-hole, par 3 golf course, tennis courts, heated outdoor pool (open Memorial Day through Labor Day), clubhouse (for rent) and a private lake for fishing!
- Central Ruidoso location - Easy access to mountain trails, race tracks, dining, shopping and more!
- Airport: El Paso International Airport - 6701 Convair Rd, El Paso, TX 79925, ~ (136 miles)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in