Fall in love with the thrills and beauty of the Midwest in this 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental cabin in West Branson. Located just minutes from the Branson Strip and Table Rock Lake, this 1,100-square-foot cabin for 8 allows guests to experience what The Associated Press has named one of the top family vacation destinations in the country. After a day of exploring, you'll look forward to lounging on the enclosed deck's porch swing and watching the sun disappear behind the towering trees.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
After an exciting day at Silver Dollar City, head into the spacious living room and luxuriate under the cathedral ceilings. As you stream your Netflix favorites in the warmth of the wood-burning fireplace, you'll be surrounded by rustic decor and large windows.
Need to get some work done before dinner? Take a seat at the work desk and put your nose to the grindstone until the dinner bell rings.
No matter what your group's chef chooses to whip up in the fully equipped kitchen, you're sure to enjoy a memorable meal at the enclosed deck's dining table.
If you're looking for a more casual dining experience, sit on the porch swings and feast against a backdrop of awe-inspiring natural views.
When it's time to close the book on another exciting day, retire to one of the 2 bedrooms and drift effortlessly to sleep. Boasting flat-screen cable TVs, top-of-the-line furniture, and en-suite bathrooms complete with jacuzzi tubs, these bedrooms are truly fit for royalty.
Nestled on an expansive lot on a small private lane, this cabin's outdoor amenities simply can't be beaten. With an outdoor dining table, charcoal grill, and access to a basketball court, horseshoe pit, 2 pools, and a 5-acre fishing lake, this cabin has something for everyone.
If you can't get enough of Midwestern fishing, head 9.6 miles south of the property to Table Rock Lake and drop a line. In addition to top-notch bass fishing, this 67-square-mile lake offers swimming beaches, boating opportunities, and more!
When you don't feel like cooking, enjoy dinner and a show on the Branson Strip. With delicious restaurants like Gettin' Basted and critically acclaimed shows like Living Legends, there is never a dull moment on Highway 76.
Seeking high-octane thrills? Head 2 miles down the road to Silver Dollar City and ride some of America's best roller coasters. Whether you're looking to get your heart pumping or simply play some games, Silver Dollar City is the place for you.
If you can't get enough of Branson's unbelievable entertainment scene, be sure to check out Branson Landing, located just 15 miles from the cabin. You'll be hard-pressed to find better dining, shopping, and entertainment than that which lives in this massive shopping center.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, a Blu-Ray player, screened-in deck, 2 Jacuzzi tubs, free WiFi, a wood-burning fireplace, charcoal grill, outdoor dining area, wheelchair accessibility, driveway parking for 2, and more!
- Community amenities include 2 seasonal pools (open Memorial Day-Labor Day), a 5-acre private fishing lake, a basketball court, and horseshoe pit
- Unbeatable Branson Location - 9.6 miles from Table Rock Lake, 2 miles from Silver Dollar City, 15 miles from Branson Landing, and less than 20 minutes from the Branson Strip!
- Airport: Branson Airport - 4000 Branson Airport Blvd, Hollister, MO 65672, (~25.3 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in