About the property
- Condo800 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 12 nights
In Town, Walk to Festivals, Hiking, Biking, Tubing, and River!
Fully equipped SKI IN/SKI OUT vacation condominium, located at the base of CHAIRLIFT 7, in the Town of Telluride.
* GROUND FLOOR Condo. Easy to locate and very CONVENIENT for unloading gear and luggage. Set two feet below grade so it remains cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
* Adjacent to the VALLEY FLOOR and miles of hiking and biking trails, groomed Nordic & Skate Skiing.
* On the QUIET West End of town, 1 block to the town's main grocery, Clark's Market and popular restaurants & bars, including Siam, There Bar/Restuarant, The Nook and Hotel Telluride, etc.
* Walk to the center of town along the scenic RIVER TRAIL which flows along the Lodge.
* Take the FREE SHUTTLE, which stops at the Lodge at two convenient locations.
* Free WIFI
* The Condo has HIGH END Sealy Beds, a QUEEN in one bedroom and two TWINS in the other bedroom.
* A full/double size CONVERT-A-COUCH can sleep an additional guest or two in the living room.
* FULLY EQUIPPED Kitchen with Granite Counter tops and a glass top stove.
* Large 6 foot Dining Table with seating for 6.
* Well lit condo, with lots of natural light during the day and ample ceiling lighting at night.
* NEWER HOT TUBS, with powerful massaging jets and maintained at a therapeutic 104 degrees F.
* Convenient Secured, HOA laundry 8 feet away, with newer large capacity washer and dryers.
* Public Gas BBQ's, well maintained by the HOA, close to the condo.
* 1 Underground FREE, SECURE HEATED, PARKING SPACE.
* More FREE short term day, Public Parking down the street at the Carhenge Lot. Free Town 72 hour parking lot across the street. Free Street parking on Pacific Avenue and elsewhere.
* FREE SKI LOCKER
* DOGS O.K. with prior approval and payment of $99 dog fee. 2 dog maximum. NO CATS PERMITTED.
I do not have to split my rents with a MGMT. Company thereby allowing me to offer more REASONABLE RATES.
* Check in 4:00 p.m., Check out 11:00 a.m.
Town of Telluride Business License No: 14714
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 14, 2018
About Jason Galt
I have been visiting Telluride for almost 20 years. After spending much of the last 10 years here I have decided to make it my full time home. I enjoy Skiing, Hiking, Mountain biking and attending the many summer festivals that make Telluride great.
Jason Galt purchased this Condo in 2012
Why Jason Galt chose Telluride
The CIMARRON LODGE located at the Base of CHAIRLIFT 7, is the most convenient place to start the day in Telluride in the winter. Ski Rentals, Lift Ticket Sales, Complimentary Ski Lockers, Salon and Coffee shop are located IN the Cimarron Lodge Complex. In the summer it's West End location provides a quiet Riverside setting, yet easy accessibility to town's activities via the scenic River Trail path or the Galloping Goose FREE town SHUTTLE bus. The Lodge recently underwent a multi million dollar renovation and is commensurate with the natural beauty which surrounds it.
What makes this Condo unique
The condo is on the first level. No climbing flights of stairs after a strenuous day on the mountain. Short term parking area alongside the condo for easy loading and unloading. Steps from the entry to the indoor, reserved, heated, parking area and secured HOA laundry. Close to the Hot Tubs (no need to freeze going back and forth in swimsuits). Views of the mountaintops and ski run.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
A great stay - clean, well-stocked for cooking in, comfortable and perfect because it allowed us to share vacation with our dogs. Pet refund was promptly returned (though we had to put chairs on the couch to assure the dogs didn't think it was their bed). Jason was there to greet us and made it clear he was around to take care of things should that be necessary. We will be back for sure.
Great setup with good facilities. Enjoyed our 'second home'. Skiied to base lift just 3 min walk away some days and walked 12min to gondola.
Great location, nice host!
This year we decided to do Thanksgiving in Telluride. It was nice to stay at a place that was walking distance to everything. We were able to enjoy the cute shops and restaurants and easily get to where we were going. The apartment was clean and had everything we needed to cook our turkey and stuffing. We would definitely recommend this place and hopefully be able to stay here in the future. Ideally when there is snow since it was right off the hill.
Telluride Baseball Festival
An incredible experience! Clean, well kept and all around AWESOME!
Summer in Telluride
Jason is a terrific host.
Great time in Telluride!
My family and I had a great time at Jason's place in Telluride. Close to everything. Very roomy and had everything that we needed!
Would definitely stay again!
The Cimarron Lodge is conveniently located on the west end of the town of Telluride. The west end is the entry to town. It is where the main grocery, Clark's Market, Palm Theatre and popular restaurants, Siam, There, and Aemono are located. Town is very small and walkable, however a free town shuttle bus stops at two different locations at the Cimarron Lodge for your convenience.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
-Rates may vary according to Holidays, Festivals, and Length of stay. -Dogs must be approved prior to booking reservation, subject to supplemental pet cleaning fee of $49.00. -NO CATS PERMITTED. -Parties over 4 people pay additional $20.00 per night per extra person. -Telluride Business Lic. No.: 14714