|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book at Palms of Destin!
1. Destin Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Santa Rosa Golf, SanDestin Golf, Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Second Floor Condo with Relaxing Views!
3. Destin's Largest Lagoon Pool with five waterfalls,and whirlpool, fitness center
4. Less than 3 miles from Destin Commons with over 75 shops, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop
5. Complimentary, air conditioned beach shuttle to beach access beside Back Porch restaurant. Additional shuttles run to Destin Commons and Harborwalk Village.
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. Kid's playground, tennis and basketball courts!
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*At the time of check-in, the Palms of Destin will place a pre-authorization hold on your credit card in the amount of $250. This hold on your card will be released at the time of check-out, pending all borrowed items have been returned (towels, key cards, etc).
*This property doesn't allow groups of adults age 25 or under, no exceptions.*
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1450 per month + $500 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
You'll never want to leave the Palms of Destin! Stay here for a true 'resort' experience.
Palms Resort #1208 is a 'Junior Suite', which is a 1 bedroom with a separate bunk room and 2 full sized bathrooms, one with a walk in shower. The master has a king sized bed. The bunk room, which is a separate room with a door, has a twin-sized trundle bed suitable for children or small adults, a television and its own bathroom entry. There's a pull out sofa bed in the living room. This unit has its own washer and dryer.
Located on 15 beautiful acres, The Palms of Destin Resort and Conference Center offers an unbeatable, upscale experience in the heart of Destin at an affordable price. As an exclusive guest you will enjoy Destin’s largest lagoon pool beneath swaying palms or simply enjoy our many amenities including kid's activities, fitness center, kids playground, tennis and basketball courts. You'll also be within waking distance of Joe's Crab Shack, Bubba Gump Shrimp Factory, The Back Porch (a Destin classic), Ruth's Chris Steak House, Jim-N-Nick's BBQ and Hooters.
The 11,000 square foot, 259,000 gallon zero entry pool is DESTIN’S LARGEST LAGOON POOL! You'll be blown away by the 5 dancing waterfalls, walking bridges and spacious lounging area. There's a 21,000 gallon heated pool, children's splash area and whirlpool spa.
Seasonally, the resort offers a complimentary three-minute air conditioned beach shuttle to the beach access beside the Back Porch restaurant from 10am-10pm. Additional shuttles run to Destin Commons and Harborwalk Village.
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida!~
Everything was wonderful the location was a plus walking distance to everything you might need. Condo is fully stocked with more than enough. Even though not on public beach Henderson park beach right down the street there is a small fee to enter but well worth it you can really enjoy the beach without the crowd. Will stay again
The property was really nice, but our room had a really bad strong odor. Maybe it was not cleaned properly when the previous guests left the room, because the odor never went away during our stay. Most likelly we wont return to this property.