This 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath Frisco vacation rental home offers access to tons of outdoor activities, including 5 different ski areas, prime hiking destinations, and local Colorado charm! Suitable for up to 8 guests, this lovely abode welcomes you with views of multiple snow-capped peaks, a large deck, private hot tub, and prime location just a 10-minute stroll from downtown Frisco.
- Please note there are renters that live on-site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay -
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bed
This serene Rocky Mountain retreat will make it easy for your whole group to leave the stresses of everyday life behind. As soon as you arrive, throw your skis or hiking boots in the garage before exploring your new abode.
In the cool summer months, spend all your downtime outside on the wraparound deck. While the group’s chef whips up a zesty barbecue dinner for the whole family, sit back with a cold beverage and enjoy the views of Mount Royal and Chief Mountain. When winter rolls around, utilize the private hot tub on the deck!
When you’re ready to head inside, the warm and cozy ambiance will make you feel right at home. After a day of cruising ski slopes, curl up in the living room to watch the flames from the wood-burning fireplace flicker and fade.
When hunger strikes, let the sleek granite countertops become your workspace as you prepare mouthwatering meals in the fully equipped kitchen. The dining area is the perfect spot to watch your companions quickly devour your delicious meal, or simply pull up to the breakfast bar for a quick bite before getting back to your day’s adventures.
Sleep is sure to come easy in either of the 3 well-appointed bedrooms, but you’ll have to fight over the master bedroom, which boasts a plush queen bed and en-suite bath. In the morning, start your day with a hot cup of coffee outside amidst the beautiful mountain vistas.
Explore Frisco by taking a short 10-minute walk to Main Street, where you'll find unique shops and many local restaurants. Treat yourself to a warm croissant at Butterhorn Bakery or indulge in savory sausages and craft brews at Prost.
In the winter season, you will be nestled in the middle of numerous world-renowned ski destinations like Keystone, Breckenridge and Copper Mountain, where you can enjoy the best snow in the West! The summer and fall months are equally as entertaining, with a plethora of hiking and biking paths scattered throughout the area.
Take a stroll, jog, or cycle trip on the car-free Recreational Path, conveniently located about a 10-minute walk from the home. Alternatively, just a 5-minute walk away, you’ll find Walter Byron Park on the bank of Ten Mile Creek - a perfect location for picnics amidst the soothing sound of rushing water.
If you’d like to explore the area by water, walk just 20 minutes to the Frisco Bay Marina, where you’ll find canoe, kayak, and sailboat rentals. After working up an appetite on the water, end your day by dining right on the marina!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, furnished deck, gas grill, private hot tub, mountain views, central heating, wood-burning fireplace, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, in-unit laundry machines, 2 garage parking spaces, 2 driveway parking spaces, and more!
- Beautiful Summit County location - Enjoy easy access to Keystone, Breckenridge and Copper Mountain! Just a 10 minute walk to the Recreational Path, a 5-minute walk to Walter Byron Park, a 20-minute walk to the Frisco Bay Marina, and a 10-minute walk to downtown Frisco!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport - 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, ( ~ 97.1 miles away)
- No smoking of any substance
- Pet friendly with $50 per pet, per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed, 45lb weight limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note there are full time renters that live on-site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in