** Please note that there are 2 other vacation rental units on the property, and there may be other travelers present during your stay **
Begin your Grants Pass trip at this 3-bed, 2-bath riverside retreat sleeping 7! Spend your days fishing in the Rogue River nearby or explore nearby Crater Lake National Park. The Shakespeare Festival is held in the charming town of Ashland a short drive away! After adventure-filled days return to your vacation rental home to unwind on your private patio oasis!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-Over-Full Bunk Bed
Make yourself at home in this bright and cheery cabin boasting comfortable furnishings, cozy decor, and views of the Rouge River.
The living area has plush sofas and a 50-inch flat-screen satellite TV with a DVD player for relaxing movie nights with loved ones.
Adjacent to the living room is the gourmet kitchen with everything you need for your culinary creations. Serve your home-cooked meal at the kitchen table or in the elegant dining room with a gas fireplace, fashionable seating for 8, and a chandelier.
You'll love stepping outside to your private waterfront patio for leisurely evenings gazing up at the blanket of stars in the night sky.
When it's time to retire, retreat to one of the 3 bedrooms for peaceful slumbers. Rise and shine in one of the 2 full bathrooms with free toiletries for a refreshing start to the day.
-- THE LOCATION --
This charming cabin is in the perfect location to explore everything Oregon has to offer. From outdoor adventures to Shakespearean plays, you’ll find it all in this wonderful area!
Outdoor enthusiasts will love the cabin’s location! During your stay, you’ll be within minutes of some of the best hiking in Oregon.
Hop in the car and take a short drive to one of Oregon’s many National Monuments, and be sure to visit Crater Lake National Park for great hiking trails and incredible vistas.
River adventures are just right across the street and down the hillside. Spend lovely afternoons fishing, rafting, tubing, or swimming in the mighty Rogue River! Those who love the water will want to head west toward the Pacific Coast.
The Oregon Shakespeare Festival is held less than an hour from the cabin in the quaint town of Ashland! Be sure to take in a play during your visit.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, coffee maker, free WiFi, flat-screen satellite TVs with a DVD player, air hockey table, toiletries in the bathroom, gas fireplace, hairdryer, ironing board, private patio with river views, patio furniture, picnic table, and much more!
- Great Grants Pass location within minutes of the best hiking in Oregon, a short drive from Crater Lake National Park, an hour from Ashland, and just steps from the Rouge River
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport - 1000 Terminal Loop Parkway, Medford, OR 97504, (~19 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 per stay fee (dogs only, maximum 2 allowed, 50-pound weight limit)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that there are 2 other vacation rental units on the property, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Please note that Rogue River may be difficult to access at some points along the waterfront
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in