* Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay. *
Book your Alaskan adventure at this cozy 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental apartment! Located on the ground floor, this quaint unit offers up to 5 guests all of the essentials including a well-equipped kitchen, and spacious interior. Drive to downtown Fairbanks, hike at Creamer's Field, swim at Chena Hot Springs or simply enjoy the apartment's peaceful wooded surroundings!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Full Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Twin Rollaway Bed with a Gel Mattress (Available only upon request)
This cozy garden-level unit is located in a geodesic dome home on a private 1-acre lot in a quiet neighborhood. Explore the local activities by day and relax on the comfortable 2-person sofa with a cup of cocoa by night!
Start your morning with your favorite Keurig beverage on the lazy boy rocker and wait for your group to wake up. The central living space of this apartment features ample lighting, a Toyostove heater (for a touch of extra warmth), pretty wood cabinets, cedar closet, and a large picture window facing the garden and yard of giant spruce trees. Head out the door and explore one of the many scenic walking trails surrounding the property when you're not out exploring downtown Fairbanks.
Make memories with your travel companions and prepare a new recipe for dinner in the well-equipped kitchen. Enjoy your culinary creations at the 4-person dining table and discuss which sites you want to see tomorrow.
Finish off the night by watching your favorite movie on the flat-screen cable TV in the living room. If you're staying in the winter, be sure to check the sky for the gorgeous Aurora Borealis before going to bed!
The bedroom of the property has a comfortable queen mattress and plenty of dresser space to store your outfits. Additional sleeping is available for 2 on the full sleeper sofa in the living room, and an additional twin-sized rollaway bed is available upon advance request.
-- THE LOCATION --
This apartment is nestled in the hills just north of the city and has the perfect location to explore all of the top sites around Fairbanks! The secluded neighborhood is ideal for a leisurely walk, with access to nearby ski trails for great summer hiking. If you forgot something at home, there are 3 nearby malls all within 10 minutes of the property.
Throw on your hiking shoes and drive 11 minutes to the Creamer's Field Migratory Waterfowl Refuge. This former dairy farm is now a wildlife sanctuary, and offers several elevated trails through boreal forest, and stunning views of this scenic area! The Chena Lakes area is another hot spot for exploration located just 35 minutes away from the house.
Drive 59 miles to the Chena Hot Springs to soak away your worries! This outdoor resort is a one of a kind destination with geothermally heated greenhouses, an outdoor hot springs rock lake, and an unbelievable place to view the Aurora Borealis!
On the nights that you're not eating at the apartment, drive 10 minutes to downtown Fairbanks to enjoy one of the local eateries. Some of the top local favorites are The Little Owl Café (offering gluten-free cuisine) and the Cookie Jar for Brunch, as well as The Pump House, The Lemon Grass, or The Turtle Club for any special occasions!
Some other local attractions are the Birch Hill Ski Area, Pioneer Park, Tanana Lakes, the Alaska Railroad, and the famous Denali National Park!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, Toyostove heater (for additional heat), ground floor, flat-screen cable TV with a video library, free WiFi, 6-8 car driveway parking, optional housekeeping, and much more.
- Fantastic Fairbanks location 10 minutes from downtown, within 10 minutes of 3 local malls, 59 miles from the Chena Hot Springs, 35 minutes from the Chena Lakes, an 11-minute drive to Creamer's Field Migratory Waterfowl Refuge, 5-minute drive to Birch Hill Ski Area, close to Tanana Lakes, the Alaska Railroad, and Denali!
-- POLICIES --
- You must be at least 21 years old to book this rental.
- No smoking is allowed anywhere on the property.
- No pets allowed.
- No events, parties or large gatherings.
- Note that 4 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 1 guest can sleep comfortably on the twin-sized mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 5
- Please keep all electronics at a reasonable volume to be courteous to the tenants above.
- Please observe quiet hours after 9:00 PM.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply.
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in.