**Discounts Available for Extended Stays**
Experience unparalleled luxury and convenience in this breathtaking 2-bed, 2-bath vacation rental apartment for 6. Nestled in downtown steps from Market Square, this penthouse is perfect for those looking to explore the city on either business or leisure. Whether you spend your days marveling at the views, or cheering on the Vols at Neyland Stadium, you're sure to understand why Knoxville was voted one of 'America's Favorite Cities' by Travel+Leisure.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sofa
With a unique hybrid of southern charm and modern amenities, this penthouse apartment boasts an elegant 5-star ambiance.
Need a break from the southern sun? Head into the spacious living room and unwind on the plush couch. As you watch the Titans game on the flat-screen cable TV, you'll be surrounded by gorgeous city views and elegant decor.
When the sounds of rumbling stomachs begin to drown out the referee's whistles, whip up a delicious dinner in the fully equipped kitchen. Boasting granite countertops, a large island, and stainless steel appliances, the kitchen has everything you'll need to prepare Paula Deen caliber southern fare.
Rinse off the remnants of the Tennessee River in one of the elegant bathrooms. Whether you choose to soak in the shower/tub combo or freshen up at the expansive granite vanity, you'll feel like royalty as you prepare for a night on the town.
Both of the bedroom's feature rustic wooden accents, top of the line furniture and convenient bathrooms.
As soon as you step out of your luxury penthouse's front doors, you'll be standing in the heart of Market Square, named one of "Great Public Spaces" in America by the American Planning Association. Known for its great restaurants like Tupelo HoneyEmilia and Stock & Barrel, unique boutiques, and talented street performers, Market Square is a great place to spend an afternoon.
For a break from the hustle and bustle of Market Square, take a short walk to Krutch park and marvel at the colorful art installations and water feature!
If you're traveling with kids, be sure to check out some of Knoxville's incredible family attractions. With Zoo Knoxville, the Sunsphere, and The Star of Knoxville sitting within 15 minutes of the apartment, you're sure to find an attraction to excite your little ones.
Show your team spirit at Neyland Stadium, just 7 minutes down the road. As you watch the Vols battle on the gridiron, you'll be surrounded by some of the most spirited fans in college football.
Take an afternoon stroll to the Tennessee River and marvel at the breathtaking views. As you explore the river atop the stand-up paddleboard you rented from Billy Lush Boards & Brew, you'll see the city from a totally different perspective.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a flat-screen cable Smart TV, floor-to-ceiling windows, free WiFi, complimentary toiletries, fresh towels, a dining table for 8, granite countertops, ample paid daily parking available around the apartment, free overnight street parking, and more!
- Unbeatable Knoxville Location - Steps from Market Square, within 15 minutes of the city's hottest attractions, 7 minutes from Neyland Stadium, and less than 1 mile from the Tennessee River!
- 10% discount for 7+ nights, 20% for 14+ nights, and 30% for 30+ nights
- Nearest Commercial Airport: McGhee Tyson Airport - 2055 Alcoa Hwy, Alcoa, TN 37701, (~14 miles away away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in