About the property
- Townhome4500 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
5th Bedroom - Redone in stunning design! And NEW game room!
Spectacular three story, five bedroom Spanish achitecture town home designed by renowned architect Peter Capone -- with elevator, located at The Lake Cottages directly across from the Sea Island Market and the Sea Island Membership office. The property, developed by the Sea Island Company, adjoins a new bike/walking path adjacent to the marsh offering spectacular views on your way to the Cloister Resort, just 1.4 miles away.
Beautifully and comfortably furnished on lush grounds, EAGLES WATCH is a spacious home, professionally decorated and maintained like new, designed by nationally renowned architect Peter Capone.
Guest Passes available (additional fees) and accommodations, all for a fraction of the cost of staying at the Lodge or Cloister Hotel, access is available to all Sea Island Resorts amenities including:
• Three championship 18 hole golf courses - Plantation, Seaside and Retreat - and the renowned Golf Learning Center.
• The Cloister Beach Club with three pools, children's activity center and movie theatre.
• Shooting School for skeet, trap and sporting clays and instruction.
• Yacht Club for waterways excursions, nature tours and fishing charters.
• The Mobil Five-Star Cloister Spa and Fitness Center, featuring 23 treatment rooms, five fitness studios, three squash courts and an indoor lap pool.
• The Cloister Tennis Center with eight Har-Tru® clay composition courts, including one stadium court and four lighted courts.
• Five restaurants, from the casual oceanfront Southern Tide's to the refined elegance of the Mobil Five-Star Georgian Room.
For additional family activities, as members of Sea Island Club during your stay, you are invited to participate in all special resort activities, including children's parties, family suppers and beach events.
Helen and John Gordon
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- English, French, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 16, 2018
About Helen and John Gordon
The owners live in Atlanta and love visiting EAGLES WATCH where they enjoy family vacations, company outings and entertaining friends. They love opening their home to others. The home sleeps 10 in 5 bed rooms.
Helen and John Gordon purchased this Townhome in 2004
Why Helen and John Gordon chose St Simons Island
1) Secluded, private, with manned security guards and walled, small cluster of townhouses on an oasis in the middle of everything, among lush gardens and a private pool adjoining its own private lake; 2) Heated pool and sauna (excluding Jan./Feb); 3) 1 mile to Beach Club (closer than everything beyond 18th street; 4) Every modern convenience known, including fully equipped gourmet kitchen, whole house stereo and flat screens through-out, satellite and cable, WI-Fi; copier, printer, fax; SMART HOME with Nest thermostats, demo lighting, August keyless entry; blue ray (x3); 5) Maintained in absolute new condition, immaculately kept and continuously redecorated on condition with beautiful contemporary art including Campay and Anthony Liggens; 6) Best VALUE in Sea Island -- 5 bedrooms sleeps 10! 6 full baths; + pull out sofa for young children; 7) Stunning marsh views from most rooms with white tail deer and eagles in permanent residence in the "backyard"; 8) All new game room operate fro the adults with ping pong, giant flat screen and blue ray; 9) Near perfect vrbo guest rating; 10) Accommodating owners;
What makes this Townhome unique
Elegant but casual describes this property best. - Professionally decorated by Kathy Guyton - in soothing relaxed style with beautiful art and natural surroundings that will captivate you and your guest. - White tail deer roam the property and bald eagles nest in view of the townhouse providing natural splendor! - New Game Room with large plasm tv and ping pong table! - Chic ground floor bedroom with private entrance furnished in stunning all new Restoration Hardware king bed and complimentary furniture, perfect for young couple or young adults!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Incredible Property - Perfect for our Girlfriend Getaway!
This luxurious villa was the perfect spot for 9 girlfriends to meet for a long weekend. With 5 full bedrooms and 6 baths, a large lanai and a comfortable living room area, along with a wonderful kitchen and dining area, we had plenty of room to spread out in comfort. The bedrooms featured very comfortable beds and pillows with high quality linens. The owners were very accommodating and easy to work with.
This location was close to shops, restaurants and the water. We give it 5 stars!
Thank you for your kind words -- we reinvest a large portion of our rental income to maintain the property in a like new condition and continually update furnishings and amenities. Thank you for your recognition of our efforts to care for our guest!
Beautiful large family home
A wonderful home adjacent to a luxurious resort with everything you could want for a family vacation! The home is well kept and comfortable and can accommodate multiple families coming together. No complaints!
Easter weekend was well spent relaxing here
We had a lovely long weekend over the Easter holiday staying at Eagles Watch. The grounds where this home is located is lovely and conveniently located to Sea Island, the grocery store, and many wonderful restaurants. Eagles watch was very comfortable, beautiful decorated and spacious for our family. Every evening the eagles were active and fun to watch as they were hunting in the marsh.
This house was perfect for our big family. The amenities could not have been better. We lived on the screen porch as the weather was perfect and the sunrise from the porch was spectacular .
Thank you for your kind comments. Nothing pleases us more than to have satisfied guest!
Beautiful family condo
It's a great gathering place for the family, and the spacious accommodations kept everyone comfortable. The lower level with the ping pong table was great for the kids.
Good location and very clean
The property has a private shared pool in a serene setting overlooking a lake, steps from our front door. Seldom do other guest use the pool.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Multi week rentals are available with discounted rates available depending length of stay and the season. Please call to discuss. Please note that rates are subject to change. RESERVATIONS ARE NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL DEPOSIT IS RECEIVED.