* Please note that there are other vacation units in the building, with completely separate entrances, and other travelers may be present *
Discover a unique St. Louis retreat by booking this ideally located 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment! Located just over 2 blocks from entertainment, shops and restaurants on Cherokee Street and South Broadway, this eclectic home offers beautiful artwork throughout the spacious interior, comfortable furnishings and a gas grill on the back deck!
Bedroom: King Bed & Air Mattress
As the ideal home base for a bohemian getaway, you'll enjoy early morning coffee and breakfast or late night cocktails on the private back deck. The large backyard includes outdoor furnishings and a life-size, light up horse from the Missouri Botanical Garden Lantern Festival to set the mood at night.
Inside, the kitchen comes fully equipped with a refrigerator, glasses, plates, baking utensils, cooking supplies, an elegant center island and all the essential appliances for preparing your family feasts. Set the table in the formal dining room or head outside to dine al fresco throughout your stay.
You can also fire up the gas grill for an afternoon barbecue before enjoying cocktails in the backyard. When it's time to unwind, head into the living room, start a fire in the wood-burning fireplace and get the group's musician to play your request on the piano.
This home offers a comfortable king bed in the bedroom and an air mattress to accommodate 4 guests comfortably. If you're interested in sharing this location with a larger group, check the availability of the other rental units (Evolve listings #404275 & 404277) to accommodate 8 more guests.
Just minutes from the Mississippi River and blocks from the lively Cherokee Street and South Broadway area, this beautiful brick apartment building offers endless fun in a great St. Louis neighborhood. Head to Yaquis just around the corner on Cherokee for some wood-oven pizza and live ragtime piano on the weekends.
Club 2720 is a one-of-a-kind performing arts center, with a life-changing atmosphere filled with good vibes, friendly people live entertainment. Explore options for local dining along Cherokee Street and quench your thirst at the brand new micro-brewery!
Once you cross Jefferson Street, there are many antique and art shops to peruse at your leisure. Visit the Mud House for a tasty brunch and gourmet coffee drinks. This property also provides easy access to the Fox Theater and Powell Symphony on Grand Street and great jazz clubs on South Broadway.
You'll also be just minutes from the Botanical Gardens and the famous St. Louis Arch. Depending on the season, purchase tickets to a Cardinals or Blues game for some live sports action!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, back deck with a gas grill, wood-burning fireplace, piano, TV with basic cable, free WiFi, a shared side patio and backyard space, easy parking, and much more
- Unbeatable St. Louis location - Just over 2 blocks to entertainment, restaurants and shops on Cherokee Street, minutes to theaters and clubs on Grand and Jefferson Street, close to the Mississippi River, Arch, Botanical Gardens and other attractions!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: St. Louis Lambert International Airport - 10701 Lambert International Blvd, St Louis, MO 63145, (~18.3 miles away)
- No smoking
- Please note that there are other vacation rental units on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Pet friendly with $75 per stay fee (1 pet max)
- No events or parties - smaller gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (contact Evolve for more details)
- Please note that the side patio, backyard and fire pit are shared amenities between the building's vacation units
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in