*Please note that there are other vacation units in the building, with completely separate entrances, and other travelers may be present*
Escape from the ordinary at this charming 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental apartment! This cozy basement unit sleeps 4 and boasts a unique antique-filled interior with old-world charm, a fully equipped kitchen and access to a spacious shared backyard. Walk to the jazz clubs on Broadway, visit the Gateway Arch or just relax at this bohemian St. Louis getaway!
Bedroom 1: Full Bed | Living Room: Full Bed
Nestled just over 2 blocks from the Lively Cherokee Street and South Broadway area, this eclectic basement unit offers a vibrant living space filled with drapery and comfortable furnishings. From theatrical decor to antique wooden furnishings surrounding the bedroom, you will fall in love with this memorable retreat.
Start the morning off with a cup of hot coffee on the back patio and watch as the surrounding city comes to life! The backyard is the perfect place to let your furry friend run around while you get caught up in your favorite book.
When you're not dining on Cherokee Street, prepare a home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen outfitted with a 4-burner flat-top stove, side-by-side refrigerator, an oven and a glass dining table. Enjoy your meal at the glass-topped table or take it outside to the shared patio for an al fresco experience in the backyard!
After a long night on the town, retreat to the comfort of the full bed to drift to sleep while watching your favorite show on the flat-screen TV with basic cable! Additional sleeping for 2 is available next to the living room on a sumptuous full bed. If you're interested in sharing this location with a larger group, check the availability of the other rental units (Evolve listings #404276 & 404275) to accommodate 8 more guests.
This basement unit lies just 2.5 blocks from all of the culinary action on Cherokee Street. Grab a delicious slice of pizza at Yaquis, known for their wood-burning oven and live ragtime piano on the weekends. If you're feeling thirsty, walk across the street to Earthbound Brewing company to grab a local craft beer!
South Broadway is an easy walk from the property and offers a variety of local staples in the St. Louis Jazz scene. Grab some oysters at the Broadway Oyster Bar, enjoy music at BB's Jazz or walk over to Beale on Broadway to see who's playing for the night.
Club 2720 is a top-of-the-line entertainment venue located around the corner and known for their fantastic array of local talent. As you cross over Jefferson Street, you'll find several antique and art shops along with the Mud House coffee shop. The Fox Theater and Powell Symphony on Grand are also nearby and worth a visit.
It's hard to think about St. Louis without having the Gateway Arch pop into your mind. Luckily, this property is less than 5 miles from the Arch and bustling downtown district if you're looking for a change of scenery.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, glass dining table, flat-screen TV with basic cable, free WiFi, a shared side patio and backyard space, parking in front of the building, and much more
- Wonderful St. Louis location - 2 .5 blocks from Cherokee Street and the South Broadway area, walking distance from Club 2720, near the Fox Theater and Powell Symphony on Grand Street, just under 5 miles from the gateway arch and downtown, and close to local restaurants & cafes!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: St. Louis Lambert International Airport - 10701 Lambert International Blvd, St Louis, MO 63145, (~18.3 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 per stay fee (1 pet max)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- No events or parties - smaller gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (contact Evolve for more details)
- Please note that the side patio, backyard and fire pit are shared amenities between the building's vacation units
- Please note that there are other vacation rental units on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in