|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
This fully furnished three bedroom, midcentury ranch home is perfectly situated within walking distance to both the Appalachian Trail and Housatonic, yet less than 1 mile from Kent village center. A perfect retreat for city dwellers, Kent is located 2 hours by car from New York City and can be reached by Metro North at the Harlem Valley-Wingdale station.
The house sleeps four adults and two children comfortably with one queen, one double and twin bunk beds. Kids can spend hours in the playroom stacked with books, toys and games, not to mention an inflatable bounce house.
A sunroom and lush patio are key features of the house for nighttime entertainment. The sunroom includes a large wooden table, which accommodates 8 people and a sitting area perfect for unwinding after a long day outside. The patio includes a charcoal grill (Weber), a fire pit, and outdoor seating.
The house is appointed in a “plug and play” manner.
• Full kitchen and barbecue utensils, basic pantry stock
• Excellent cell service, high speed internet, Netflix and Amazon streaming via Wii
• Canoe, paddles and life preservers
• Fishing rods and equipment
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.