Journey to Durango to experience Colorado at its fullest while staying at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house suitable for up to 8 guests! Take in the stunning mountain views before stepping foot into the wilderness yourself where you'll enjoy everything from hiking Hogsback to rafting the Animas River to skiing at Purgatory Resort. Ideally located, the property is also within minutes of downtown's great shops, restaurants, and attractions including the Durango & Silverton Railroad!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress
Marvel at the incredible view of the mountains as you sip morning coffee on the covered furnished patio! In the evening, lounge on the comfortable outdoor furniture, the perfect place to savor an evening nightcap with your fellow guests.
As everyone wakes up in the 1,900-square-foot interior, whip up a warm breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen. Modern appliances and ample counter space make home-cooking simple and easy. Savor your savory feast around the 6-person dining table before seeking exciting outdoor adventures.
Once home, shower off in one of the 2 full bathrooms or treat yourself to a long soak in the garden tub! Afterward, unwind in front of the flat-screen cable TV or surf the web with the wireless internet connection. Outside, snuggle around the fire pit as the stars appear in the night sky.
Thoroughly tired, retreat to the master bedroom to rest and recuperate from an active day. Relish a peaceful night's sleep in the king-sized bed while additional guests dream easily in 2 queen-sized beds. Wake up to natural light or close the blinds to enjoy a lazy morning in bed!
Nestled just minutes from downtown Durango, a National Historical Registered town, this ideally located home provides easy access to all of your favorite outdoor activities along with boutique shops, award-winning restaurants, and other attractions. You'll also find yourself conveniently located just 5 minutes from La Plata Airport and a 3 minute drive from the award winning Mercy Medical Regional Hospital.
No matter what season you visit, you'll find plenty of adventurous entertainment nearby. In the summer, raft, kayak, or take a relaxing tube ride down the Animas River with companies such as Flexible Flyers Rafting, located only 6.5 miles away.
Stay dry hiking on well-maintained trails such as Hogsback or Perins Peak, an almost 7-mile roundtrip trail that provides unbelievable views of Durango and the surrounding La Plata mountains. Bring your bike along and ride along the over 2,500 trails in the area including the Hermosa Creek Trail.
During the winter, bring along your ski equipment to take advantage of the fresh powder at Purgatory Resort or Wolf Creek Ski Area, both located within an hour of the property. If downhill skiing isn't your forte, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing are also available in the colder months.
The anglers of the group will be excited to drop a line in the trout-filled waters of the Animas River! Given the gold medal distinction by the Colorado Wildlife Commission, there’s no better place to fish in the area. When you’re ready to relax, visit Trimble Hot Springs or Pagosa Springs for a soothing soak in the bubbling waters.
After a day outdoors, treat yourself to a superb dinner at one of the award-winning restaurants found within minutes of the property! Whether you're craving casual eats, American favorites, international cuisine, or fine dining you're sure to be amazed by the variety of delicious meals available in town!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, gas grill, wood-burning stove (starter pack of firewood provided), fire pit, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, covered furnished patio, garden tub, complimentary coffee and creamer, complimentary toiletries, fresh towels, 8 driveway parking spots, and so much more
- Scenic and central Durango location - Minutes from downtown, this perfectly located abode provides guests with easy access to exciting outdoor activities including hiking, mountain biking, rafting, skiing, and so much more! Plus, great shops and restaurants are found within minutes of the property
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Durango-La Plata County Airport (~ 5.7 miles away)
- No smoking of any kind on the property
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 6 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the full-sized air mattresses, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 8
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in