** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
Head to New Jersey's coast for a relaxing retreat at this 2-bedroom, 1-bath Seaside Park vacation rental apartment! Hosting up to 6 guests, this home features an outdoor shower and ideal location with minutes of the beach and boardwalk. Bike to the ocean for a day of boogie boarding and shelling. At night, dine on fresh seafood and sip refreshing drinks at local restaurants!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Non-Pullout Couches
In the 1,000-square-foot interior, tropical decor and warm cedar plank walls create a sleek and relaxing atmosphere that you'll love returning to daily!
During your downtime, amenities such as wireless internet connection and a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV provide endless entertainment. But don't stay inside for too long! Throw on your bathing suit and grab your beach chairs before heading to the coast, located just a block from the unit.
In the evening, satisfy your growing hunger with a mouthwatering meal prepared in the updated well-equipped kitchen. New appliances and spacious granite countertops make home-cooking a breeze during your stay. Savor your handmade creation around the 4-person dining table or feast al fresco at the picnic table.
As the sun sets in the west, wash off the sand in the outdoor shower and linger in the private backyard with a refreshing cocktail in hand. Afterward, transition into a peaceful night with a cleansing shower before crawling into the queen-sized bed to rest and recuperate. Children or additional guests will rest soundly in the second bedroom furnished with 2 twin beds.
-- THE LOCATION --
This charming rental property boasts an incredible location, just one block from the beach and the bay along with great restaurants and shops!
If walking isn't your speed, rent a bike from Shore and More, only a 2-minute drive away, to cruise to destinations like Brighton Beach, the Boardwalk, tennis courts, and Charlie's Homemade Ice Cream, a well-known local hot spot!
Venture slightly north to Casino Pier & Breakwater Beach for a fun day at a pier side amusement park! Experience thrills on the Hydrus Roller Coaster, Tilt-a-Whirl, and Shore Shot. Slow things down at the arcade before taking a spin around the 131-foot tall Ferris Wheel.
The fishermen of the group might prefer an adventurous deep sea fishing trip with companies such as Blue Chip Sportfishing or a peaceful day of golfing at courses like Bey Lea Golf Course!
During your trip, treat yourself to delicious seafood cuisine! Enjoy waterfront views while dining on upscale fare at Chef Mike's ABG or keep things casual at Beachcomber Bar & Grill.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, furnished private backyard, enclosed front porch, gas grill, 32-inch flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, an outdoor shower, air conditioning, free street parking, smoke detector, carbon monoxide detector, and so much more
- Prime Seaside Park location - Just a block from the beach and boardwalk, this charming rental property provides guests with easy access to all of their favorite coastal pastimes along with great restaurants, shops, and attractions including Casino Pier & Breakwater Beach!
- Nearest Major Airport - Atlantic City International Airport (~ 59 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 4 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms, but the addition of 2 guests on the living room couch is permitted (please inquire with Evolve)
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in