** Please note that long-term tenants live in the completely separate basement apartment on the property and may be present during your stay **
Easily explore every part of the nation’s capital from this ideally located 3-bedroom, 2-5-bath vacation rental townhome! Up to 6 guests will enjoy walking to the Supreme Court U.S. Capitol, museums and more before returning to this stylish, spacious home with a fully renovated kitchen, updated amenities, and a fenced-in backyard with a large deck!
** Stays beyond 4 weeks are available - Please reach out to Evolve with requests! **
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
After each busy day exploring the rich history of Washington DC, you’ll look forward to returning to this 2-story brownstone townhome nestled in a quiet, safe neighborhood with well-preserved historic buildings.
Boasting 1,900 square feet of living space, this townhouse features lots of natural light, high ceilings, modern decor, and all of the necessities of home. On the main floor, you’ll find a large, polished living room with a decorative fireplace, Smart cable TV and comfortable furniture.
The main floor also houses the dining room, kitchen, laundry room, and half bathroom. Prepare tasty meals with your travel companions in the fully re-done kitchen, featuring stainless steel appliances, all of the necessary cookware, and heated tile floors.
Choose to share your meals at the lovely dining table next to a decorative fireplace in the dining room, or out on the spacious deck with patio seating. Afterward, one adult can swing the kids on the baby swings in the backyard, while the others enjoy the pleasant D.C. summertime weather.
Back inside, the second floor is where you’ll find the 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Rinse off in either of the bathrooms and fall fast asleep on the plush queen beds in any of the bedrooms.
Situated in a beautiful neighborhood within walking distance to every national attraction you could think of, this townhome truly offers an unbeatable location!
Walk just 2 blocks to reach the Supreme Court and U.S. Capitol, and easily walk to museums, monuments and the metro! For a low-key start to your day, take the kids to the playground around the corner, or walk to one of the restaurants in various directions.
The townhome is just a 10-minute walk to either Union Station (to catch the Amtrak and red line) and Eastern Market (orange, silver, blue lines). Smartcards are provided at the home so you can explore the entire city via metro at a discounted rate.
There are also various bus lines nearby, along with a Capital Bikeshare station just 2 blocks away! If you choose to drive, you can arrange for a temporary parking permit for on-street parking.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a recently renovated fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and heated tile floors, Smart cable TV with Netflix and Amazon, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, furnished deck, fenced-in backyard with baby swings, and much more
- Stays beyond 4 weeks are available - Please reach out to Evolve with requests!
- Unbeatable Washington, DC location on Capitol Hill - 2 blocks from the Supreme Court and U.S. Capitol, and easy walk to restaurants, museums, monuments and the metro!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport - Arlington, VA 22202 - ( ~ 5.4 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that long-term tenants live in the completely separate basement apartment on the property and may be present during your stay. These tenants do not have access to this townhome, but do have access to the backyard
- If you're staying for more than a week, cleaning services can be provided for an additional $100 fee
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in