Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
Your lakefront retreat begins when you stay at this 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house in Jacksons Gap! The property accommodates up to 6 guests, making it the perfect getaway for a family or group of friends seeking a relaxing vacation. Enjoy the morning sun on the screened-in porch and head out for a day of boating on Lake Martin before heading home for dinner!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed
As you approach your lakefront home-away-from-home, you'll fall in love with the beautiful location and look forward to waking up to water views each day!
Inside the home, you'll find that it is spacious and well-appointed. With plenty of room to spread out or mingle with your companions, the living room offers two cozy sofas and a flat-screen cable TV. Kick back and watch your favorite movie as dinner cooks!
The fully equipped kitchen contains everything you'll need to whip up delicious home-cooked creations. The kitchen is highlighted up stainless steel appliances and lovely cabinetry that makes the room feel bright and welcoming. Gather at the dining table to savor a meal together and plan your next adventure!
After dinner, head out to the 300-foot screened-in porch to enjoy an evening nightcap and some fresh air. The porch is furnished and comfortable, so everyone in your group will be able to watch as the sun sets!
A favorite feature of the property is sure to be the huge boathouse! Rent a watercraft or bring your own so that you'll never have to miss out on a day on the water.
The property is perfectly located for those seeking a relaxing vacation filled with fun on Lake Martin!
Rent a boat or bring your own kayak, and cruise around the lake. Neighboring Pine Bay Marina has got you covered for all of your rental needs.
Golfers among your group will enjoy spending a day at Lake Winds Golf Course, covering over 5,000 yards of beautifully landscaped terrain.
For some fun outdoors, gear up and try a hike at the Cherokee Ridge Trail, Dadeville Keebler Trail, Smith Mountain Trail, or many more!
Venture to town for great antique shopping or visit nearby towns of Alexander City or Dadeville just 6 miles away, or head over to Auburn just 25 minutes away.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, central air conditioning, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD player, screened-in lake facing porch, boathouse, gas provided for charcoal/smoker grill, laundry machines, on-site parking, boat and trailer parking, and more!
- Excellent Jackson’s Gap location - Situated directly on Lake Martin with a huge boathouse and easy lake access, just 6 miles from Alexander City and Dadeville, and 25 minutes from Auburn!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Thomas C Russell Field - 997 T C Russell Dr, Alexander City, AL 35010, (~10 miles, 15 minutes away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee (dogs only, max 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Small gatherings will be considered with prior Homeowner approval
- Please note if evidence of an event, party or unauthorized gathering is found, an additional fee of $200 will apply
- Please note that groups over 6 people that stay at the property will be charged an extra persons fee of $20 per person, per night
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in