Your epic Phoenix experience begins with this centrally located 2-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom vacation rental townhome. Boasting over 1,000 square feet of professionally designed living space, this ultramodern home treats 4 to a luxurious lifestyle in the Valley of the Sun. Veg out in the private yard, complete with a gas grill, built-out patio and putting green, explore the South Mountain Trail System only 200 yards away or hit the links at Arizona Grand Golf Course just 2 minutes up the road!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
A lush yard lined with a brick fence and lofty trees welcomes you to your home-away-from-home in Phoenix. Fire up the gas grill while your travel companions settle in around the built-out patio, or practice your skills on the putting green before heading 2 minutes up the street to show off at the Arizona Grand Golf Course!
It’s clear that no expense was spared in the recent remodeling of the interior - marked by vaulted ceilings, exposed beams and a stylish, Southwest-inspired living space. A floor-to-ceiling adobe gas fireplace accompanied by two-story walls of windows serve as the room’s focal point. Decompress in front of the mounted flat-screen cable TV or pull a chair up to the breakfast bar to watch the chef in action.
The fully equipped kitchen boasts all new, state-of-the-art appliances and granite countertops to make cooking for 4 an effortless task. Take a seat in one of the chic designer chairs around the 4-person table to dine indoors or enjoy your meal al fresco at the wood patio table.
A unique open stairway takes you upstairs, where you’ll find the 2 bedrooms and a Jack-and-Jill style bathroom between them. Spend the evening under the stars on either one of the 2 private balconies before retiring to the master bedroom, boasting a king-sized bed, large walk-in closet and a flat-screen cable TV.
Only 200 yards from the largest trail system in Phoenix, this townhome is the perfect starting point for all your South Mountain adventures! Lace up your hiking boots and pack a lunch before heading over to the Pima Canyon Trailhead to choose your route.
If a Sun Devils game is what brought you to town, the lively Arizona State University is less than 20 minutes away, along with other popular attractions like the Phoenix Zoo, Desert Botanical Garden and Papago Golf Course.
While the football fans are entertained at ASU and the golfers keep busy at one of the countless world-class courses nearby, such as the Arizona Grand Golf Course nextdoor, baseball enthusiasts will have their pick of spring training facilities, including Salt River Fields at Talking Stick, Camelback Ranch, Sloan Park and Scottsdale Stadium.
For cozy cafes, brew pubs, pro sports games, live entertainment and more, make your way into downtown Phoenix, a 22-minute drive away!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, central air conditioning, laundry machines, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, gas fireplace, 2 balconies, private patio, gas grill (propane provided), outdoor furniture, putting green, pack ‘n play, access to community pool and jacuzzi, and more
- Great Phoenix location - Steps from South Mountain trail system and less than a mile from Arizona Grand Golf Course! 25 minutes or less from ASU campus, downtown Phoenix and other area attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034 (~10 miles away)
- No smoking
- If you plan on bringing a pet please contact Evolve with information on your pet
- Pet friendly with $50 per pet, per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in