*Please note the homeowner lives on site in the mother-in-law suite (separate entrance) and may be present during your stay*
Escape to this 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house in the Catalina Foothills. The property sleeps 11 and features amenities such as a pool, hot tub, jacuzzi bathtub, steam shower and bath, and 800-square-foot master suite. With hiking and biking trails in the Santa Catalina Mountains and plenty to do in the area, it’s sure to be the perfect retreat.
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Sleeper Sofa | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Futon | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Additional Sleeping: Rollaway Bed, Queen Bed (For an additional fee)
Drive through the foothills to discover this charming abode surrounded by desert terrain and incredible mountain views. The 3,500-square-foot interior invites you inside, outfitted with hardwood floors and canary yellow walls.
On leisurely days, lounge by the pool and hot tub while your furry friend roams around in the fenced-in backyard. When you need to beat the Arizona sun, take solace on the plush leather sofa in the living room to watch the flat-screen cable/Smart TV!
You're sure to adore the enormous kitchen, as it features stainless steel appliances, a large center island, and plenty of space for entertaining. Savor your creations in the formal dining room seating 6 which can also be transformed into an additional bedroom upon request!
When you retire for the night, retreat to the spacious 800-square-foot master bedroom housing a king-sized bed, private sitting room, and en-suite bathroom. For ultimate relaxation, soak in the Jacuzzi bathtub or take a long rinse in the steam shower before curling up in bed!
Conveniently located in the Catalina Foothills, this home is within minutes of several hiking areas, such as Finger Rock Trailhead 2.4 miles away and the renowned trails of Sabino Canyon Recreation Area 10 minutes away. Also nearby is Catalina State Park, where you can hike, bike, or horseback ride through the several miles of trails!
Golf enthusiasts will love being close to an abundance of courses, including La Paloma Country Club, Ventana Canyon Golf Club, and Quail Canyon Golf Course. For a change of pace, head to the La Encantada shopping center 5 minutes away where you'll find several shops and tasty eateries!
The world-renowned DeGrazia Gallery in the Sun is a mere 0.4 miles away, home to a collection of original paintings, gift shop, and cactus courtyard. To experience more of Tucson's rich culture, take a quick drive to downtown and stroll through the unique streets filled with art galleries and museums.
All over Tucson are many popular attractions, including the Tucson Botanical Gardens, Reid Park Zoo, and Mission San Xavier del Bac. For a day trip, venture to the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum to explore the several acres of diverse plant life and potentially view some wildlife!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable/Smart TV, free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, complimentary toiletries, laundry machines, a private pool, hot tub, patio furniture, fenced-in backyard, ample parking space, and more!
- Unbeatable Tucson Location - Within minutes of several nature areas, shopping centers, art galleries, and downtown!
- Airport: Tucson International Airport (~16 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee (dogs only, 10-pound weight limit)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that the formal dining room can be outfitted with a queen bed and curtains upon request for an additional charge, bringing the maximum occupancy to 13 (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please also note the homeowner lives on site in the mother-in-law suite and may be present during your stay
- Quiet hours: after 10pm Sunday-Thursday and after midnight Friday and Saturday
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in