Escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life for holiday nirvana at 'Old Stage,' a 4-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental home on the granite cliffs of Cheyenne Mountain in Colorado Springs. The house sleeps 10 and is designed to impress with custom furnishings, Indian artifacts, and breathtaking mountain vistas. Spend your day exploring the Broadmoor neighborhood or Garden of the Gods before returning home for a relaxing evening grilling on the patio and stargazing in the backyard.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Queen Beds
Make yourself at home in this Rocky Mountain jewel box perched on the picturesque hillside of Cheyenne Mountain. This charming abode is highlighted by rich hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, exposed beams and natural lighting.
Your eyes will immediately be drawn to the picture-perfect views revealed by the large windows lining the great room. Kickback and relax in the open living area housing a gas fireplace, comfortable sofa and a 55-inch flat-screen cable/Smart TV with a soundbar.
Put your culinary skills to the test in the fully equipped kitchen outfitted with rustic cabinetry, a warming drawer, farm sink, 3-person breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances. Serve your home-cooked creations in the cozy eating nook with an ornate light fixture and stunning mountain vistas brought about by 2 sizeable picture windows.
Step outside to your private patio adorned with twinkling bistro lights, wooden benches, a gas grill and an outdoor cafe table. Once the sun has set, walk out to the backyard and enjoy the unobstructed starry sky!
When it's time to retire from the day, retreat to one of the 4 spacious bedrooms, each featuring Westin Heavenly beds, western-inspired decor and bedside USB charging ports.
-- THE LOCATION --
Explore the red sandstone rock formations and breathtaking landscape of Garden of the Gods just 8 miles away. Enjoy the scenic, multi-purpose trails for hiking, horseback riding or biking as you revel in this park’s awe-inspiring beauty.
Head into downtown Colorado Springs for trendy restaurants, a lively art scene, museums, boutiques, entertainment and much more all 5 miles away!
The historic Broadmoor Hotel is just under a mile away offering an elegant dining experience, 18-hole golf course and a luxurious spa.
One of the main attractions in Colorado Springs is Pikes Peak, which is just a 34-mile drive away! Either hike, drive or take the railway up to the summit for breathtaking Rocky Mountain views. Afterwards, stop at the Glen Eyrie Castle to tour this enchanting place or stop for some afternoon tea.
If you're up for a drive, hop in the car and head towards Woodland Park, also known as 'The City Above the Clouds'. Wander the charming Main Street to visit the shops and restaurants, and be sure to by the famous Swiss Chalet Restaurant!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a warming drawer, blender and food processor, 55-inch flat-screen cable/Smart TV with a soundbar, free WiFi, downstairs bathroom w/ heated floors, private patio, bistro lights, gas grill, outdoor dining, backyard, Indian artifacts, custom furnishings and much more
- Complimentary coffee, hot sauces, spices and other cooking supplies
- Great Colorado Springs location just 8 miles from Garden of the Gods, 15 minutes from downtown Colorado Springs, .8 miles from the Broadmoor Hotel and a 30-minute drive from Woodland Park
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Colorado Springs Airport - 7770 Milton E Proby Pkwy, Colorado Springs, CO 80916 (~12 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking (of any kind)
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that this property is not suitable for children under the age of 10
- Must be at least 28 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in