Escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and retreat to this vacation rental studio cabin perched on a hill overlooking Cherokee Lake - right across the road! This cozy cabin sleeps 2, but can also accommodate small families traveling with 2 kids. Off the beaten path yet only a mile from waterfront fun, this quaint home treats you to a true Tennessee experience!
*Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and can assist you with questions during your stay*
Studio: Full Bed | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress, Full Mattress
Situated in a private and peaceful cove, this cozy cabin is the perfect home base for all of your Bean Station adventures. Make yourself at home on the front porch, where you’ll find a set of rocking chairs inviting you to relax and recharge.
An all cedar and pine interior fully embodies the warmth of a cabin, while vaulted ceilings, comfortable furnishings and rustic wood accents further the studio’s homey atmosphere.
Step outside for some fresh air and walk around the picturesque grounds without the disturbance of city sounds. Head down to Cherokee Lake and try to angle a striper or catfish, and if you do, take advantage of the outdoor fish cleaning table to prepare your catch of the day!
Fry up your fresh find in the well-equipped kitchen outfitted with all your essential gizmos and gadgets, including a crock pot, coffee maker, pots and pans, flatware and dishes. Indulge in your freshly prepared feast at the quaint 2-person table.
Throw some logs on the fire pit for s’mores and stargazing before putting the kids to bed on the air mattress or additional full-sized mattress. Claim your spot in the full bed and doze off to your favorite show streaming on the flat-screen Smart TV.
Leisurely lakeside activities await just a mile down the road at Huff's German Creek Marina. You can bring your own boat or rent a pontoon or deck boat for fishing and fun-filled days on the water!
The vibrant city of Knoxville is just 45 minutes away for perusing breweries, restaurants, boutiques, the University of Tennessee and more!
Experience the bustling mountain town of Pigeon Forge, home to the world-famous famous Dollywood offering rides, stage shows and restaurants. WonderWorks, the Hollywood Wax Museums and Titanic Museum are all gripping attractions unique to the area.
Hop in the car for a scenic hour-long drive to Great Smoky Mountains National Park. This breathtaking park offers an array of outdoor opportunities including hiking, horseback riding, biking, fishing and so much more!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, flat-screen Smart TV, free WiFi, private porch, 2 rocking chairs, in-unit washer and dryer (available for a small fee), an outdoor fire pit (wood provided), charcoal grill (charcoal provided), picnic tables, outdoor fish cleaning station and more
- Great Bean Station location just 1 mile from Cherokee Lake Marina, 45-minute drive to Knoxville, 55 miles from Pigeon Forge and an hour away from Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- No smoking in the cabin
- Pet friendly with no additional fee (maximum 2 allowed, 20-pound weight limit)
- Pets must be house trained and on a leash at all times when outdoors
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note the washer and dryer are available for use with a small fee
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in