Escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life at this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental villa in Utica. This unit sleeps up to 10 and is within 1 mile of the breathtaking St. Louis Canyon in Starved Rock State Park for days spent hiking, biking or horseback riding. Spend an afternoon on the water at Vermillion River or venture out onto the scenic biking trail along the Illinois & Michigan Canal. No matter the adventure, you can rest assured knowing this cozy villa awaits your return!
Bedroom 1: King Bed, Sleeper Sofa | Bedroom 2: 2 Queen Beds | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
This charming villa is the perfect home base for all of your Utica adventures! Step inside to admire 1,800 square feet of living space highlighted by an open-concept layout, authentic wood furnishings and french doors opening to a private patio.
Kickback and relax in the inviting living area furnished with plush sofas, a gas fireplace and flat-screen HDTV with cable.
For fresh air, step outside to your private patio offering views of the surrounding forest. Enjoy peaceful evenings sipping a glass of wine in this serene outdoor space.
Head inside to the spacious, fully equipped kitchen and whip up homemade treats for your travel companions! When it’s time to eat, bring your delicious cuisine to the custom wood dining table with seating for 6 or serve it straight from the kitchen at the 4-person eating counter.
Wind down for the night in the soaking tub found in the first bedroom, while guests staying in the second bedroom take in the starry night sky from the room’s private patio entryway. The first bedroom also includes patio access, along with a king bed and sleeper sofa.
Starved Rock State Park is ideally located within walking distance from your home-away-from-home in Utica. Enjoy hiking, biking, fishing, horseback riding, Bald Eagle watching and much more throughout this breathtaking park!
With the Illinois and Vermilion River less than 2 miles away, you can easily partake in your favorite nautical adventures! Head over to Vermillion River Rafting for guided whitewater rafting or kayaking through the beautiful Illinois wilderness.
Explore the charming downtowns of La Salle, Utica and Ottawa for antiquing, unique dining experiences, and theatres!
Hit the links at the beautifully manicured 18-hole course at Pine Hills Golf Club just 12 miles away. Afterwards, dine at the bar and restaurant while enjoying stunning views of the surrounding landscape.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 gas fireplaces, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, in-unit washer and dryer, private porch, en-suite bathroom and much more
- Walking distance to Grizzly Jack’s Grand Bear Resort recreational facilities, including the Grand Bear Resort Main Lodge and Water Park, mini-golf, laser tag, indoor rock climbing, and other family-fun activities - Tickets must be purchased on-site and are subject to availability. Tickets are not included with the rental*
- Great Utica location within walking distance from Starved Rock State Park, less than 2 miles from the Illinois and Vermilion River, 17-minute drive to downtown Ottawa, 2 miles from downtown Utica and 12 miles from Pine Hills Golf Club
- Airport: Joliet Regional Airport-Jot - 4000 W Jefferson St, Joliet, IL 60431 (~52 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in