Explore the pristine Anaconda-Pintler Wilderness from ‘Hummingbird Haven,’ a 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental cabin that sleeps 10! This secluded gem is mere steps from the shores of Georgetown Lake and only a short drive from the slopes of Discovery Ski Area and the historic town of Anaconda. Spend an afternoon fishing, kayaking, hiking or skiing before returning home to watch a mesmerizing Montana sunset from the comfort of your own deck and roast s’mores around the fire pit!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Loft: 2 Full Beds
‘Hummingbird Haven’ has everything you need to feel right at home while you’re away on holiday. Complete with all your essential comforts and mountain-themed decor, this 2,000-square-foot property fully embodies the warmth of a cabin.
Come inside and cozy up by the wood-burning stove in the downstairs family room, adorned with Southwest-inspired accents and rustic furnishings. Stream your favorite show on the 65-inch flat-screen Smart TV or sink into the reclining chair with a good book in hand.
Upstairs, the fully equipped kitchen invites you to prepare a hearty home-cooked meal before a long day out on the lake. Enjoy a quick bite to eat at the center island with bar seating for 2 or share a meal with the whole group in the dining nook, embellished with an antler chandelier and gas fireplace for added ambience.
When you’re not out on the water or gliding down the mountain at Heavenly, utilize the home’s expansive deck or yard for quality time outdoors. Keep an eye out for a visiting moose, elk or deer before watching a spectacular lake sunset from the deck.
You’ll have no trouble drifting into your best night’s sleep from any one of the 3 bedrooms, each outfitted with charming Northwoods decor and plush bedding. The loft offers additional sleeping arrangements along with a 30-inch flat-screen TV.
-- THE LOCATION --
Skiing, snowmobiling and winter sports galore are never too far as this property is ideally situated only 20 minutes from Discovery Ski Area.
The warmer season brings about waterside adventures at Georgetown Lake, located mere steps from your front door. Try fishing, kayaking, boating and more nearby, with a dock space and boat launch available just a 5-minute drive away.
Make the hour and a half drive into the city of Butte to tour the underground mines at the World Museum of Mining and snap a photo in front of “Our Lady of the Rockies.”
Explore closer to home and check out the historic town and popular festivals of Anaconda or the charming 19th century mining town of Philipsburg, home to The Sweet Palace and Sapphire Gallery.
The more daring amongst your group won’t hesitate to visit the nearby ghost towns to catch a glimpse of the old west, while the golfers keep busy at the Jack Nicklaus designed course at Old Works Golf Club.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, laundry machines, free WiFi, 65-inch flat-screen Smart TV, 30-inch flat-screen TV, Blu-Ray player, Bose stereo system, CD and DVD collection, board games, puzzles, cards, Wii console with video games, electric fireplace, wood-burning stove (wood provided), brand new deck, outdoor furniture, fire pit, nearby dock space and boat launch, and so much more
- Amazing Anaconda location - Short walk from Georgetown Lake! 5-minute drive from the dock, 20 minutes from Discovery Ski Area, 30 minutes from Old Works Golf Club and the town of Anaconda, 25 minutes from Philipsburg and less than an hour from Butte
- Closest Airport: Missoula International Airport - 5225 U.S. Highway 10 W, Missoula, MT 59808 (~97 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly (dogs only)
- Pet Fee: $25 Per Pet, Per Stay (Max 2 Allowed)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- The maximum occupancy is flexible up to 10 guests (please reach out to Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in