|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
• A vacation home right downtown Kelowna
• Approximately 2100 sq feet of living space
• 4 bedrooms plus ample living area.
• Sleeps up to 12 people comfortably
• Bedroom #1 – King size bed
• Bedroom #2 – Twin over Double bunk
• Bedroom #3 – Twin over Double bunk
• Bedroom #4 – Queen size bed
• Extra - sofa bed in TV viewing area.
• Bathroom #1 - full/shower/tub
• Bathroom #2 - full/shower/tub
• Bathroom #3 - halfbath
• Sundeck and patios – Large wrap around deck for morning sunshine and small private bbq deck for afternoon sun.
• Barbeque, outdoor furniture and backyard for children to play
• beach is 5 blocks away
• Washer/dryer, dishwasher/ microwave
• Wi/Fi internet
• Fully furnished and fully equipped
• Linens / towels included (bring your own beach towels)
• Canoe / rowboat rentals in area
• street parking available
• No Pets
• No smoking in Unit
We both grew up in Kelowna but have travelled around the world. We always come home feeling blessed that we call Kelowna home. With its 4 seasons and the lifestyle that goes along with them, we are sure you will love your visit here and return again.
Joy purchased this townhome in 2005
We love the proximity to downtown and the cultural events that are year round. Everything is within walking distance.
Great location within walking distance of downtown and city park. House was really nice and was very spacious, more spacious than the photos looked. Only complaint would be there is only one tv and there is no cable/satellite channels. Although with Wifi it wasn't a huge deal. Would have been nice to have a tv in the downstairs main living room though.
We were in Kelowna for a wedding and had a fabulous time. Joy and her husband were so friendly and helpful. We were even late to get to the house and they had no problems and were so happy to help us with anything we needed. We would go out of our way just to stay with them again. The house was immaculate. All towels and everything were provided and if we needed anything they were easily accessible. They were knowledgeable about the area and had great recommendations for things to do and see. Thank you guys!
We needed a large house for our family when attending a wedding in Kelowna. This property suited our purposes perfectly as we were walking distance to the Laurel Packing House where the wedding reception was being held. We could also walk to Safeway, Shopper's Drug Mart and the beach. Some rooms had double bunk beds so the sleeping arrangements worked well. The kitchen was well stocked with plates and utensils for light cooking. The house was very clean and there was lots of seating area in the living room and eating area. We also enjoyed the outside decks which were warm and sunny in the afternoon. Thanks Joy and John!
We needed a place that was central and could fit our family. The place sleeps 10 adults comfortably and you could easily get a few more little ones in there. Full kitchen, laundry and great space to hang out. Everything was clean and tidy. Walking distance to great downtown core with lots of shops and restaurants.
Suited our needs, ensure to bring your lap top of you want to steam TV shows.
We had an awesome stay in Joy and John's condo. Checking in and out was very easy, we could walk to the beach and stores nearby, and the place was very clean and had everything we needed. Great for bigger groups! We'd love to come back another time.
Rental is located downtown in walking distance to seasonal festivals and all amenities a family could need. There are 5 star restaurants, wine bars, family restaurants, patio cafes and outdoor music and entertainment just down the street. You are close to everything and within a short drive to wine tours, suspension bridges, beaches, hiking and skiing.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 10 guests; add $19 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable damage deposit||$381|
Primary renter minimum of 25 years old
Cancellations within 45 days of arrival will not be refunded, unless another renter is found for the cancelled period
• Then a cancellation fee of $200 may apply
• A cleaning fee of $200 will apply
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.