Bring the whole family for an adventurous retreat to this 4-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house in Lake Harmony! Accommodating up to 12 guests in nearly 2,000 square feet of comfortably appointed living space, this grand home offers plenty of indoor and outdoor space for the group to reconnect. From hiking and boating, to riding ATVs and skiing, outdoor activities abounding all around this ideally located home are sure to keep you entertained day in and day out.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Full Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Full Beds
Tucked away on a wooded lot, this contemporary Pennsylvania house offers a prime spot to escape the hustle and bustle of your everyday life to focus on what matters most - your loved ones. Spend warm, sunny days taking in the sights and sounds of nature from the rear deck with a lovely gazebo.
Find pure comfort inside the spacious house with rustic, inviting decor, featuring all of the necessary amenities, like wireless internet access, laundry machines, and comfortable furnishings that will make you feel right at home.
Prepare hearty meals for the whole group in the fully equipped kitchen offering stainless steel appliances, ample counterspace, and a breakfast bar for 2. Serve your meals at the expansive wooden dining table set for 10, and savor every bite and memory with your travel companions.
Unwind on the comfy couch or recliner in the living area, where a decorative fireplace mounted in wood, backdropped with stone, sits below a flat-screen TV. If half of the group prefers one TV show, while the other half prefers another, or if everyone wants to gather for a movie night, settle down in the larger family room with plush couches, vaulted ceilings, a flat-screen cable TV, and wooded views framed by the expansive windows all around.
Each exciting day will come to a close in one of the 4 welcoming bedrooms, each featuring comfy beds and a flat-screen cable TV.
-- THE LOCATION --
With such a prime location in the Poconos Mountains, this home makes it easy to partake in any outdoor activity, no matter which season you’re visiting!
If you’re a golfer, you’ll want to bring your clubs so that you can tee off at the Split Rock Golf Course, right down the road!
When the snow starts to fall, pack your skis and make your way to Jack Frost Resort, just 11 minutes from the home!
Shoppers rejoice at this home’s close proximity to The Crossings Premium Outlets and other local stores. While you're out and about, take a break from shopping to dine at one of several great local eateries, including Lake View Tavern at Split Rock, Boulder View Tavern, Louie’s Prime Steakhouse, Nick’s Lake House, and Piggy’s Restaurant!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, central heating, free WiFi, 4 cable TVs, washer/dryer, large rear deck with gazebo, wooded views, and much more
- Fantastic Lake Harmony location - Easy access to the golf course, Jack Frost Resort, skiing, hiking, restaurants, shops and more!
- Airport: Newark Liberty International Airport - 3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114 - ( ~ 104 miles / 1 hour, 47 minutes away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided. It is recommended that you bring your own
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Please note the fireplace is decorative
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in